Muslim Mexico?

Azmr

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 04:08 pm
@Reagaknight,
ReagaKnight, Not everyone is biased, there are Christians and Jews killing Muslims around the world in the east, and down-grading Muslims in the west, well trying to. Do you see us Muslim in the west knocking out every Christian and Jew we see? NO. About the crusades, you know nothing, your like a little kid waiting for correction, under the rule of Muslims, the Jews and Christians lived in peace, it is the Christian crusade who massacred Muslims and Jews. Anyway, back to the topic, If there are religious gay pedophiles, there are most definitely religious drug drealers. Dont talk rubbish.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:58 pm
@Azmr,
Dear Muslim Scum,

Get out of my homeland.

PS: You're not even a real Muslim, are you? I suspect you're an American Black Muslim. In that case, keep stabbing your country in the back. When SHTF, we will have pre-identified you for special action.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 06:15 pm
@Reagaknight,
Maybe they're killing Muslims because they would enjoy freedom from these Muslim states. You see, it was the same way in the Middle Ages. Christians and Jews were living in peace, that is, provided they complied to second-class citizenship (an actual Muslim ideal- dhimmitude), and to pay a very large tax. Jerusalem was one of a few exaggerated incidents where many innocents were killed ( I would point out that many were protected by calmer members of the Crusade after the bloodshed started and our only accounts are from Muslims and definitely exaggerated. Also, the incident was the result of many unsupervised soldiers and was not any sort of order or command) but on the whole Muslims were much more brutal towards those they conquered as a practice.

Also, there are Catholic drug dealers and mafiosos, whatever you will, but as their activities conflict with the basic tenants of their faith, they cannot truly be faithful and religious. It's rather different with Muslims.

P.S. If I were you I would refrain from comparing me to a little kid in need of constant correction when you are going to ironically say "your like" instead of "you're like" when accusing me (I normally refrain from correcting spelling or grammar, being prone to typos myself, but I'll make an exception for you.)
92b16vx

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 06:42 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;16246 wrote:
Also, there are Catholic drug dealers and mafiosos, whatever you will, but as their activities conflict with the basic tenants of their faith, they cannot truly be faithful and religious. It's rather different with Muslims.

That's just ignorant. Real muslims have great conflict with drugs. You know how ******* hard it is to get a bottle of Jack in Iraq o.0?!?!
Volunteer

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 06:52 pm
@Azmr,
Azmr;16213 wrote:
ReagaKnight, Not everyone is biased, there are Christians and Jews killing Muslims around the world in the east, and down-grading Muslims in the west, well trying to. Do you see us Muslim in the west knocking out every Christian and Jew we see? NO.

No, not overtly, the timetable hasn't yet advanced to that point.

What are you doing with the narco-terrorist nexus, giving out the milk of human kindness?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 07:08 pm
@Reagaknight,
I meant terrorism and jihad.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 07:11 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;16272 wrote:
I meant terrorism and jihad.

Problem is, just like christianity, islam has many interpetations, those guys are living their version of the faith to an absolute level. To them, running drugs funds their jihad, which is their ultimate goal.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 07:13 pm
@Reagaknight,
It's easier to get violence, jihad, and dominance out of Islam than peace out of it or the same things out of Christianity.
92b16vx

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 07:32 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;16278 wrote:
It's easier to get violence, jihad, and dominance out of Islam than peace out of it or the same things out of Christianity.

With the correct frame of mind, backed by decades of brutality you can extract almost anything from a system of beliefs that requires faith.
Azmr

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 11:15 pm
@Azmr,
Reagaknight:

This isnt an english essay nor test for that matter, its a little internet discussion, there is no need to use the right spelling or proper grammer. By this complaint, it shows that your simple mind cant comprehend.

Your wrong again regarding the Crusades. Google / Yahoo!

Pinochet73:

I was born in Australia, my parents are from lebanon. Im Arab, not African you idiot. Your assumptions are way off.

Peace.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 04:53 am
@Azmr,
"I was born in Australia, my parents are from lebanon. Im Arab, not African you idiot. Your assumptions are way off."

Stop whining. I'm not your Imam or mother. You're an enemy agent living in my homeland. I'm going to ensure Law Enforcement knows about you, based on your advocacy of the beheading of U.S. soldiers held captive by Al Qaeda. You're an Al Qaeda sympathizer, and a threat to Western society.

"Peace."

Spare me your standard Islamic hypocrisy. We both wish ill of each other.:thumbdown:
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 05:21 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;16283 wrote:
With the correct frame of mind, backed by decades of brutality you can extract almost anything from a system of beliefs that requires faith.

It helps a bit that Islam directly encourages jihad.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 05:26 am
@Reagaknight,
Azmr, I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy. Also, I could say the same of history.

Your links don't work for me because my computer is being uncooperative today, but I'll try to find a computer later that they will work on. If it's a google or yahoo search, I did one, and everything I found agreed with me (authoritative source, at least).
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 05:04 pm
@Reagaknight,
I will not 'debate' anyone who advocates the beheading of POWs or anyone else. As a former U.S. Army soldier, I consider Azmir my mortal enemy. He's an Al Qaeda sympathizer, and hence, a supporter of terrorism, OBL, 911-type attacks, and all the rest. If we were on the same battlefield, we would try to kill each other.
Volunteer

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 06:42 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;16385 wrote:
I will not 'debate' anyone who advocates the beheading of POWs or anyone else. As a former U.S. Army soldier, I consider Azmir my mortal enemy. He's an Al Qaeda sympathizer, and hence, a supporter of terrorism, OBL, 911-type attacks, and all the rest. If we were on the same battlefield, we would try to kill each other.

Hey Pino, Are you former or retired or semi-retired?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 08:34 pm
@Reagaknight,
Retired, although I still look, feel and train the part. It didn't end at 20. In some ways, it just began.

Yes.....I want to kill those who kill American soldiers. For me, this is personal.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 10:48 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;16259 wrote:
That's just ignorant. Real muslims have great conflict with drugs. You know how ******* hard it is to get a bottle of Jack in Iraq o.0?!?!
Don't you mean John?
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 11:08 pm
@Reagaknight,
LOL Pinochet73, your an old cold man. Ive always denounced Al Qeada you lunatic and never said anything about beheading a POW, but who cares, its war. Your eyes must be decieving you old man, i said i reside in Australia which is thousands of miles from Texas. The beheading of you will only last in my fantasies you drunk. Take it as personal as you want, it will only feed your petty ego that would back fire into obscurity.
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 12:10 am
@Azmr,
Reagaknight, before i cut and paste regarding the Crusades, How the **** am i a hypocrite you idiot, that just contradicts the whole argument that im making.

Roman and Byzantine rule (6 CE - 638 CE)

After a brief period of Roman rule, the city was ruined when a civil war, accompanied by the Great Jewish Revolt against Rome in Judea, led to the city's sack yet again, at the hands of Titus in 70 CE. The Second Temple was burnt and all that remained was a portion of an external (retaining) wall that became known as the Western Wall; also known as the Wailing Wall.

After the end of this first revolt, Jews continued to live in Jerusalem in significant numbers, and were allowed to practice their religion. In the second century, the Roman Emperor Hadrian began to rebuild Jerusalem as a pagan city while restricting some Jewish practices. Angry at this affront, the Judeans again revolted, led by Simon Bar Kokhba. Hadrian responded with overwhelming force, putting down the revolution, killing as many as a half million Jews, and resettling the city as a pagan polis under the name Aelia Capitolina. Jews were forbidden to enter the city but for a single day of the year, Tisha B'Av, (the Ninth of Av, see Hebrew calendar), when they could weep for the destruction of their city at the Temple's only remaining wall.

For the next 150 years, the city remained a relatively unimportant Roman town. The Byzantine Emperor Constantine, however, rebuilt Jerusalem as a Christian center of worship, building the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in 335. Jews were still banned from the city, except during a brief period of Persian rule from 614-629 AD.

Arab Caliphates and Christian Crusaders (638-1300s)

Christian soldiers took Jerusalem after a difficult one month siege. The Jews were among the most vigorous defenders of Jerusalem against the Crusaders. When the city fell, the Crusaders gathered the Jews in a synagogue and burned them. The crusaders slaughtered most of the city's Muslim and Jewish inhabitants.

The Church of the Holy Sepulchre was ambitiously rebuilt as a great Romanesque church, and Muslim shrines on the Temple Mount (the Dome of the Rock and the al-Aqsa Mosque) were converted for Christian purposes.

Mamluks and early Ottoman rule (1300s-1800s)

The rule of Suleiman and the following Ottoman Sultans brought an age of "religious peace"; Jew, Christian and Muslim enjoyed the freedom of religion. the Ottomans granted them and it was possible to find a synagogue, a church and a mosque in the same street. The city remained open to all religions....

In 1482, the visiting Dominican priest Felix Fabri described Jerusalem as "a dwelling place of diverse nations of the world, and is, as it were, a collection of all manner of abominations". As "abominations" he listed Saracens, Greeks, Syrians, Jacobites, Abyssianians, Nestorians, Armenians, Gregorians, Maronites, Turcomans, Bedouins, Assassins, a possibly Druze sect, Mamluks, and "the most accursed of all", Jews.

When Jeruselam was recaptured by Salahideen and hes Muslim army ransom was to be paid for each Frank in the city whether man, woman, or child. Saladin allowed many to leave without having the required amount for ransom for others. According to Imad al-Din, approximately 7,000 men and 8,000 women could not make their ransom and were taken into slavery.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 10:53 am
@Reagaknight,
Rome has nothing to do with this.

The Crusaders were not acting on orders and many of the inhabitants were spared. The least exaggerated (but still very exaggerated) accounts place the highest number at around 20,000 killed. But this was one of few incidents where the Crusaders did something, while the Muslims made a habit of it.

The Muslims massacred Christians in Aleppo in 1148, and a letter with great detail was sent to the former Christian ruler of Antioch when it was captured, describing the enslavement, robbing, and murder of Christians in the city and the destruction of Christian churches, documents, etc. The Muslim entry into Constantinople saw rivers of blood flowing again and not even the Hagia Sofia was spared in the looting.

When Saladin's forces won at Hattin, he ordered the mass execution of his captured opponents, in accordance with Koran 47:4- "When you meet unbelievers on the battlefield, strike at their necks."

He intially planned to kill all of the Christians in the city, butt when the Christian ruler Balian threatened to destroy the city and kill all of the Muslims, he relented, and enslaved many Chrstians who could not buy their way out instead.

Maybe, as you say, many religions were present in Jerusalem, but all non-Muslims were dhimmis and were oppressed and heavily taxed by the Muslim ruers.
0 Replies