Muslim Mexico?

Reagaknight

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 06:20 pm
@Azmr,
Azmr;16775 wrote:
^ You just proved my point.

Yes, all about interpretation, whatever, though I think whether chopping off heads of prisoners is okay or not is hardly left up to interpretation, but I'm just saying, don'y put words into my mouth.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 19 May, 2007 08:43 pm
@Reagaknight,
"Good for them maybe that way the huge drug and gang problem there might decrease."

You do realize there's a huge illicit drug trade in the Middle East, right? And you also realize most of the Middle East is Muslim, right? If so, what the hell do you mean?
cohen avshalom

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 03:05 pm
@Reagaknight,
Muslim Mexico? do you have muslim in mexico???????? this is new for my.
but in my country there are alot and most of them is ok-not all but most of them-yes.
:FU1: :FU1: :FU1: :FU1:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 04:48 pm
@Reagaknight,
Are you Jewish or Muslim? We need to know up front.
0 Replies

Dubasoft

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 02:05 am
@Pinochet73,
http://iqtesting.info/iqtest.exe
Pinochet73;16807 wrote:
"Good for them maybe that way the huge drug and gang problem there might decrease."

You do realize there's a huge illicit drug trade in the Middle East, right? And you also realize most of the Middle East is Muslim, right? If so, what the hell do you mean?

As far as i know the only drug trade in the Middle East is in Lebanon in the Bekaa Valley but i would'nt say it's anywhere compared to South America.

Please Inform me of any other Middle Eastern Huge drug crime Issues?

You trying to compare Middle Eastern drug crime to others oh please.

Thank you
0 Replies

cohen avshalom

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 04:59 am
@Reagaknight,
i am jewish -not a musleam!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 05:16 am
@Reagaknight,
"As far as i know the only drug trade in the Middle East is in Lebanon in the Bekaa Valley but i would'nt say it's anywhere compared to South America.
Please Inform me of any other Middle Eastern Huge drug crime Issues?
You trying to compare Middle Eastern drug crime to others oh please."

Do you live under a rock? Do the research yourself. Google up that topic and see what you get. The U.S. is today working very hard to wean Afghan popi-seed (sp) growers off that lucrative, illicit enterprise.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 05:17 am
@Reagaknight,
Cohen, tell me about life in Israel. Are you in the army? Have you done any fighting? Just curious.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 06:49 am
@Reagaknight,
If he's an isreali citizen i don't think you have a choice as far as service?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 02:03 pm
@Reagaknight,
Yeah, doesn't everyone below x age have to serve sometime?
0 Replies

cohen avshalom

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 04:08 pm
@Reagaknight,
yes i was serving in the idf(army)-isreali defance forces.
i was serving in the west bank,and in lebanon(south-lebanon)- in intensive care ambulance -and in regular mission.
i didnt kill life in my life-and i thanks god for that-i dont like to do this-it could happen -but i know that i dont want this happened-this process is very hard for my.
but i was saving life-sometimes by risking my-and other people life.
our ambulance was taking care with hundred of injured-and i have even better luck-because when i was at shift-i have only wounded-not dead people-i have much luck-i was missing 36 people who die.
few month ago i was finishing my reserve duty even(dont worry i am only 33 years old).
i was in alot of dangerous place in my life-so i am very appraise the value of the life-i also have kids-and i know what regret came when your child is in dangerouse-as i was-and my family was only in the lsat summer-when isreal-was at war against labanon(Hizbullah (also: Hizbollah) (Lebanese Shiite militant organization) )-was shooting his missile-on my area-in my city every day most of the time in 10-20 missile every attack.
i will not understanding what you are fill mhen you hear the missile land very close for you-and all you can do it is just prey -that nothing happen to your children-to your famely-in north of isreal-was landing through the war 5000 missile-most of then producer by iran and russia-the iran was the most dangerous-and make the most damage-they have 50-100 kilogram(KG) of explosive and roundness-they was shoot to the most dangerouse factory-chemical factory +posion-->make reaction of chemical reaction.
to high building-and schools.you should thanks good that you are have reasonable life.

for now that all.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 05:52 pm
@Reagaknight,
Good on ya, Laddy. Good on ya. Hang in there and keep fighting.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 21 May, 2007 10:58 pm
@Reagaknight,
Welcome , Cohen. Glad you have found us. We need your perspective in our discussions.
0 Replies

cohen avshalom

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 07:34 am
@Reagaknight,
you are dont know-but you are also in war-->between you and ben laden(al-kwaida)-they are the same people in iran-labanon-afganistan-sudan(but you are wrong this people is not the people of iraq or soryia)-they was beginning the fight by the (musliem brother-al gama the ismalia-in arabic).from there it is all began-and if you think it had finish you are wrong.
they have much money in places that people do not have money to feed themself-they have large people who are very (extremist, fanatic)-in here mind-they will not only to sacrifice them self-also they famely-father will blass his son who go to commit suicide with a bomb.and after the son die-(sometimes age of 12-15)-they make happiness in the tent that they are buliding-also to share food or drink with someone (sweet thinks) in the they he was killing not arab people-if he dead.-i know this -this is what happen in the Palestinian state.
they send children 3-5 age-with woman(pregnancy)-to through stone-where there are have man with rifle ( automatic) m-16 or (weaponry) kalashnikov -the woman and the children in the front-and the man with the gun-is behind.-do not think this people will lost the fight-->and more inportmant do not go to war with !!!!!!!! iran !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ->you will make big mistake-->more then you thinks !!! i repeat !!! do not attack iran -->they have already neclear weapon also chemical weapon and biological weapon-they dont need get this they are development that weapon.

cohen avshalom charly
isreal/haifa
Icarus 5, Unlimited energy being produced at the outter edge of expanding space
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 09:34 am
@Reagaknight,
Thanks for the warning but many of us know the war we are in. Some are still in denial of course.
0 Replies

cohen avshalom

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 01:08 pm
@Reagaknight,
you are not in the top preferability-now-->they have other places include my country-for attack right now,but if they will fill that they like to bring into focus the usa or some other country-they will do that.
i believe they are trying now the new weapon of them -the shoulder missile -against airplane-from near airport area-and will try to drop as maney as passible from different point civil airplane-by using few group-when the airplane are decrease .-and i think it could happen in my country form july-August-when the tropic is in the busy time-this is only estimation.
but right now the target of the musleam is inside the musleam world-and particularly in africa-or in sudan area-i even believe that ben-laden he is at this area-or south algieria.he is now stay-and his people do there hard job-more south-he is building his net in that area(like he did in afganistan)
he is also plan to make large terrorist attack on egypt-not in maney time more-somethink very big-that didnt show up along time-maybe connection-to destroy floodgate after they will to gain control on the main control.this think will cause a large number of dead(between 100,000-2,000,000)-depends if this happen in the night or in the day light-in the night-->more people will die.

cohen avshalom charly
isreal/haifa
Icarus 5, Unlimited energy being produced at the outter edge of expanding space
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 07:49 pm
@Reagaknight,
Good analysis. Do you think we're capable of effectively countering these kinds of attacks? I'm concerned that the West, including the U.S., doesn't have the will to fight back. We're already leaning toward appeasement, due to war-weariness from Iraq. If I were OBL, I'd back away from over-seas terrorism in order to entice the U.S. to withdraw from Iraq. After seizing Iraq, I'd launch a global campaign of holy terror. Once out, America would never return to Iraq, under any conditions, for any reason. That would be like redeploying to Vietnam. Won't/can't happen.
0 Replies

cohen avshalom

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 08:03 pm
@Reagaknight,
when people are be afraid they do nonsense--you shouldnt conquer ireq-but since you do so-you can not withdraw-as you done before-you should bring power to someone else-and force him.like in afganistan.
you shouldnt conquer any other place-especially-->not against iran or sudan it will be big mistake-->you only should get your people on africa-and give them the force to attack/diffence they area-->money buy all.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 08:05 pm
@Reagaknight,
Yeah....I can see what you mean. What will Israel do if Iran actually acquires The Bomb?
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 08:17 pm
@Reagaknight,
^ They'd cry out for America. Israel has technology but Iran has mass.
0 Replies