The left are trying to shut down a Con forum.

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 10:49 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30196 wrote:
And don't forget pre-invasion Iraq, whose prince used to torture the country's soccer team for losing. Yet another reason why our invasion was a good thing. Go soccer!

the captain of the iraqi football team after they had won the asian cup,said he wanted the US out of iraq !
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 11:19 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30209 wrote:
the captain of the iraqi football team after they had won the asian cup,said he wanted the US out of iraq !

That's why he's the captain, instead of dead or maimed through torture. He's a suck-up. Jail him now.:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 11:58 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30229 wrote:
That's why he's the captain, instead of dead or maimed through torture. He's a suck-up. Jail him now.:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

where is the domocracy in that pino ? is he not allowed to have an opinion about HIS own country ?
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 03:11 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;30246 wrote:
where is the domocracy in that pino ? is he not allowed to have an opinion about HIS own country ?

Without the US sitting on his country, he'd probably be dead or mutilated. He's an ingrate. The only good Iraqi is one who backs Uncle Sam's brown and green, Islamo-Fascist killing machine.:thumbup:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 11:19 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30284 wrote:
Without the US sitting on his country, he'd probably be dead or mutilated. He's an ingrate. The only good Iraqi is one who backs Uncle Sam's brown and green, Islamo-Fascist killing machine.:thumbup:

the voice of reason lol keep them coming :thumbup:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 08:21 pm
@Red cv,
Hickory, dickery dock.
The mouse.....ran up......er.......aaa.......never mind.
0 Replies

Volunteer

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 11:40 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27513 wrote:
Looks like our brothers to the North could use some help, WE GO!!!

Grew up in Minnesota. Canada used to be a decent country. Drove the length and breadth of it three times. The Third was on my way from an assignment in Alaska to an assignment in the UK.

I'm moving to the northern tier again soon. I'll be about half a mile from the Canadian border. Woohoo! Maybe I should help with radio-free Canada.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 10:31 am
@Red cv,
Give her hell.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2007 08:30 pm
@Volunteer,
Volunteer;31912 wrote:
Grew up in Minnesota. Canada used to be a decent country. Drove the length and breadth of it three times. The Third was on my way from an assignment in Alaska to an assignment in the UK.

I'm moving to the northern tier again soon. I'll be about half a mile from the Canadian border. Woohoo! Maybe I should help with radio-free Canada.

Dang it. I was dag-gum BORN in Minnesota.
0 Replies

Jabspagmash

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2007 05:28 am
@Red cv,
Johannesburg Journal
A new kind of fortune cookie
Collecting: Making a Fortune
Home & Garden
Obama in New York...
Gay Enclaves Face Prospect
Katharine Hepburn,in Journals
Mile of Musharraf...