The left are trying to shut down a Con forum.

Red cv

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 04:44 pm
Here in Canada a battle is raging, I'm hoping a few Cons might jump in and fight the fight with them. A left leaning female found offense to the following article and filed a Human Rights Complaint. The forum in question is Free Dominion and here is a link to the Complaint if anyone wants a direct link to the forum to read what is happening. This is an attempt by the left in Canada to mute any voice that doesn't mirror theirs.

Link to the topic and the forum if that is okay?

Free Dominion :: View topic - Human Rights attack on Free Dominion
Link:

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/jul/07071907.html

The offending article or leaflet.
To see the original hitting Edmonton mailboxes tonight.
(warning disturbing but true and necessary photo)
Do Mohammed and his followers merit criticism?

Here is a copy of my latest flyer hitting the streets of Edmonton today.

For those of you who believe in Christ please pray for this endeavour. I am aware the consequences of this flyer might be very serious and yesterday I really struggled with the idea of disseminating it. The fact I had so much anxiety underscores the importance of saying what needs to be said here. Regardless of what happens I believe everything I wrote here is true and I stand by its contents in its entirety. It is in the hands of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ now. In Him do I put my trust as I defy Islamic censorship and speak about what I believe is the truth about violent Islamism and its threat to religious liberty in Canada.
Sincerely Bill Whatcott
Executive Director of the Social Reformation

Does Mohammed and his followers merit criticism?
---------------- -------------------
(Picture left) Defenseless teenaged Christian girl, beheaded by Muslim militants as she walked to school, October 2005 in Indonesia. Picture (middle) is of an early Renaissance fresco in Bologna's Church of San Petronio, created by Giovanni da Modena and depicting Mohammed being tortured in Hell. (Picture right) The cartoon of the Prophet Muhammad published in a Danish newspaper which has sparked rioting, assaults, killings and arson around the world. What is the bigger crime, beheading defenseless teenaged girls on their way to school, murdering millions of Christians in Sudan, beheading religious dissidents in Saudi Arabia, stoning female Christian rape victims in Nigeria, burning churches and embassies or drawing a cartoon of a mere man who Muslims choose to believe is the ultimate prophet? Islamic fundamentalists demand respect from people who don’t even believe the claims of their prophet but show very little respect to non-Muslim men, women, and children by subjecting them to brutal acts of violence, discrimination and intimidation.

An Edmonton area Muslim woman quoted as saying, “I don’t know why anyone would show these cartoons” Edmonton CBC radio, February 13, 2006.

These pictures are being published and distributed to challenge the false claim by Canada’s Muslim Community their Prophet Muhammad was a peaceful and forgiving messenger from God. While we do accept the notion not all Muslims are violent we believe their prophet was a man of violence and his hands are guilty of innocent bloodshed. We believe violence is inherent in Islamic theology and this violence and the false claims about Muhammad should be challenged. The response of Canada’s mainstream media and government towards Islamic threats, violence, and whining about the publishing of Muhammad cartoons reeks of cowardice and hypocrisy. We find it fascinating CBC and Canwest routinely blaspheme Christ the non-violent founder of Christianity but are unable to find it within themselves to defend religious and press freedom in the face of ridiculous demands by Islamics who insist no one insults their prophet. Muhammad instigated wars and raids. He beheaded about 800 Banu Qurayza Jews after they surrendered and put themselves at his mercy. Muhammad assassinated a woman with small children by the name of Asma bint Marwan for rejecting his claim to be God’s final prophet. Muhammad committed more violence than space in this flyer allows to chronicle but these examples suffice to establish our claim Muhammad was not a man of peace and criticism of Muhammad is legitimate and must be allowed.

While not all Muslims are violent, Islamic theology is violent and many faithful interpreters of the Koran and Muhammad’s Hadith resort to violence to further the goals of Islam. The decapitated Christian girl in our picture (left) is an all too common abomination in the Muslim world. Fanatics who commit this type of crime quote their Korans and Hadiths to justify their behavior.
Notable quotes from the Koran: “Fight in Allah’s cause…..and rouse the Believers” Surah 4:84. If they (apostates) turn renegades seize them and slay them wherever you find them.” Surah 4:89. “Therefore, when you meet unbelievers (in fight) smite at their necks; At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond (firmly on them) Surah 47:4. When Muslims babble on the CBC with little or no cross examination from the host and tell you “Islam is a religion of peace” they are correct only in the sense that there is to be peace between Muslim brothers. No such concept of peace exists in Muslim relations towards those who don’t believe the claims of their prophet. “Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. Those who follow him are merciful to one another, but ruthless to unbelievers” Surah 48:29.

The violence and discrimination inherent in Islamic theology does an awful lot to explain the paradoxical outrage at a cartoon, but the utter silence and even approval of the beheading of a defenseless teenaged girl in Indonesia. When pressed by the media most western Muslims will denounce the killings of non-Muslims. However serious attempts at reigning in the violence is lacking throughout the Muslim world. The violence is daily, the death toll rises, and the oppression continues in all countries with large Muslim populations. This violence, discrimination and oppression is in our view infinitely more offensive than the Danish cartoon of Muhammad with a bomb on his head. In fact given that followers of Muhammad are consistently involved in bombing Christian and other non-Muslim targets in areas as diverse as Iraq, England, USA, Nigeria, Sudan, Indonesia, Philippines, Afghanistan, Russia, Israel, etc, etc, etc…..the cartoon and criticism of the prophet and his followers is richly deserved. Shame on CBC and Canada’s media for calling for “sensitivity” and refusing to deal with reality!
So what is the proper response to Canada’s fastest growing and potentially most violent religion? Thankfully but sadly most Canadian Muslims are little different from most Canadian Christians and secularists. Consumerism, pleasure seeking, and self interest are the overriding concerns in this life. Islamic theology like Christian theology is the serious pursuit of only a few. The odds of most nominal Canadian Muslims carrying out a fatwa (murder ordered by Islamic religious official) or suicide/homicide bombing is minimal. None the less there have been vandalisms, threats of violence, and violent Islamic preaching documented in Canada. Islamic extremists do exist, some have weapons and in our view, given our media’s and government’s lack of conviction, the extremist element poses a grave threat to freedom of speech and religious liberty. Hence, rather than giving in to demands by the extremists not to speak, we are choosing to speak. Light is the best antidote for darkness.
We believe Muhammad is not a true prophet of God. Those who follow him will not find eternal life. The fruit of Islam and Sharia law is not beauty, peace or justice anywhere in the world where it is practiced. Rather it is oppression, injustice, murder and lies. We condemn the Prophet Muhammad and call on his followers to repent of his teachings and seek the truth where it can be found. The truth in our view is found in Jesus Christ and the teachings of His church. Jesus is not a mere prophet but rather the Son of God and when He came into the world to save sinners He was God incarnate. He died on a cross for our sins and on the third day He rose again from the dead. He is coming again one day to judge both the living and the dead. I pray dear Muslim and anyone else who reads this flyer you will turn from your sins to the real, the one true, living and knowable God for your redemption. Your eternal soul and destiny will be determined by what you do with the claims of Jesus, the Christ and one true God.
Questions, comments, hate mail, human rights investigators, hate crimes investigators, death threats, threats of decapitation can be referred to Bill Whatcott, Executive Director of the Social Reformation: [email][email protected][/email]
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16

Sponsor
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,525 • Replies: 69
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 05:04 pm
@Red cv,
Texas should invade Canada.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 09:17 am
@Red cv,
Looks like our brothers to the North could use some help, WE GO!!!
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 09:46 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27469 wrote:
Texas should invade Canada.

do you think you would be made welcome pino :dunno:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 06:50 pm
@Red cv,
After we kicked there ass they wouldn't have a choice.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 06:57 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27639 wrote:

You wouldn't kick anyones ass, you'd sit on the intraweb and cheer other people doing what you're too scared to do, on.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:01 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;27644 wrote:
You wouldn't kick anyones ass, you'd sit on the intraweb and cheer other people doing what you're too scared to do, on.

No, don't you remember? I pay people like you to do my bidding. Should of read the fine print.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:02 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27646 wrote:
No, don't you remember? I pay people like you to do my bidding. Should of read the fine print.

LOL, yea, ok. More like a little chickenhawk too scared to do anything himself.

drnaline wrote:
YEA!!! WAR!!!! FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!....oh wait, who? Me? Oh, uhhhh, no, sorry, I, uhhh, can't because um......

I'll just sit here on the interent and cheer you on, k?
Drnaline

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:16 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;27647 wrote:
Where you scared to cash your check? Did you murder for oil? Or liberate a people?
92b16vx

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:29 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27653 wrote:
Where you scared to cash your check? Did you murder for oil? Or liberate a people?

There goes your little mind again, trying to ask questions about something you'll never comprehend. A soldiers service, in relation to your narrow assumptions is something a little chickenhawk can never understand.

Max Blumenthal: Generation Chickenhawk: the Unauthorized College Republican Convention Tour - Politics on The Huffington Post
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:30 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;27647 wrote:

Is the chickenhawk thing similar to the chihuahua thing? Just curious, CUZ I IS AND FOREVER GONNA BE DA MAIN YAP'N CHIHUAHUA UP IN DIS MOFO. :headbang:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:31 pm
@Red cv,
Did you compete again this weekend? How did you do? Just curious.
92b16vx

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:38 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27661 wrote:
Did you compete again this weekend? How did you do? Just curious.

Somewhere in the middle of the pack. New rifle, had only fired it twice before, and zeroed the scope in that morning in a good wind, and screwed up my "come ups" when we transitioned to 300yrd. And it was a .308 which as you know, kicks a lot more than a .223, have to get used to reaquiring target in the prone. Next weekend well be better :headbang:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:45 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;27663 wrote:
Somewhere in the middle of the pack. New rifle, had only fired it twice before, and zeroed the scope in that morning in a good wind, and screwed up my "come ups" when we transitioned to 300yrd. And it was a .308 which as you know, kicks a lot more than a .223, have to get used to reaquiring target in the prone. Next weekend well be better :headbang:

Good stuff. Wow....300 yards. Haven't shot at that distance since Benning days (25 years ago!!!!!). Only one range in SA extends out to 300 yards, and they usually won't let us try it. I'm sure I wouldn't do well on it, anyway. Don't really have the optics to reliably plug at that range. I can't imagine the kick of a .308 in prone. :headbang:
92b16vx

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:53 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27665 wrote:
Good stuff. Wow....300 yards. Haven't shot at that distance since Benning days (25 years ago!!!!!). Only one range in SA extends out to 300 yards, and they usually won't let us try it. I'm sure I wouldn't do well on it, anyway. Don't really have the optics to reliably plug at that range. I can't imagine the kick of a .308 in prone. :headbang:

Yea, it doesn't really rape you, but it jumps completely off target. The targets are 5" and 2.5", for some reason I always hit X's on the smaller ones. They are supposed to be moving the 400yrd range as we speak, so hopefully they will in the next year. There's a 1000yrd range about 40 miles from us :wtf:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 12:33 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;27639 wrote:

another internet RAMBO LOL
Drnaline

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 05:14 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;27659 wrote:
There goes your little mind again, trying to ask questions about something you'll never comprehend. A soldiers service, in relation to your narrow assumptions is something a little chickenhawk can never understand.

Max Blumenthal: Generation Chickenhawk: the Unauthorized College Republican Convention Tour - Politics on The Huffington Post
My little mind would stop if you would answer the question. But you can't because that would blow your whole version of how you think things are. And you simple like telling storys. One you can't be held accountable too?
Drnaline

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 05:16 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;27736 wrote:
another internet RAMBO LOL
Come over here and say that, LOL. I've got your Rambo hanging.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 05:50 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;27660 wrote:
Is the chickenhawk thing similar to the chihuahua thing? Just curious, CUZ I IS AND FOREVER GONNA BE DA MAIN YAP'N CHIHUAHUA UP IN DIS MOFO. :headbang:
Sorry Pino, looks like i'm the chihuahua and the chickenhawk. Maybe some day i'll get to be one of those lions with wings?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 05:50 pm
@Red cv,
I'm too cheap to buy a match-grade sniper rifle. All of my stuff is ordinary, off-the-shelf stuff, except perhaps my Garand, which I don't shoot much.