Clinton's Henchmen

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 07:52 pm
Who were they? I, for one, believe that if Secret Service agents brought mistresses to Clinton, they broke the law and should be prosecuted. If the President is a criminal, the Secret Service must not obey his criminal orders. :FU1:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,121 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 10:52 pm
@Pinochet73,
Agreed!
Freeman15

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 01:50 am
@Drnaline,
What law is violated by bringing chicks to the president so he can get his winky whacked?
Drnaline

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 08:24 am
@Pinochet73,
Prostitution. You don't think these women were paid one way or another?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 07:36 pm
@Freeman15,
Freeman15;36986 wrote:
What law is violated by bringing chicks to the president so he can get his winky whacked?

I'm not a lawyer -- just a tax-payer, and I say if that's what that man-whore did with the Secret Service, whose salaries I pay, they should all be charged with fraud, waste and abuse.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 07:37 pm
@Pinochet73,
When and if the President becomes a criminal, the Secret Service becomes his accomplice.
mlurp

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2007 09:59 pm
@Pinochet73,
I think these people as well as many others are above the law. They help write the laws. What would be the correct word here....hummmmm maybe Machiavellian.
Or in others cases those who do their deeds or just about anyone who cares not for society and the rules that runs her.
We are suppose to be a nation of laws. But sadly at both ends of the septum we have many who deny the law.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Jail Statistics

American jails : public policy issues [WorldCat.org]
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 02:28 pm
@Pinochet73,
Even the Secret Service is bound by the law. If the President becomes an outright criminal, it cannot follow his orders. The Constitution trumps their commitment to him or her.
mlurp

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 11:07 pm
@Pinochet73,
Guess it is left to dark secretes of those involved. And there are many dark secretes in D.C.
0 Replies

Freeman15

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 11:31 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;37119 wrote:
I'm not a lawyer -- just a tax-payer, and I say if that's what that man-whore did with the Secret Service, whose salaries I pay, they should all be charged with fraud, waste and abuse.

Using that logic, ninety percent of our government officials would be in prison. I'm not against that by any measure, just making sure we're clear.
mlurp

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 01:39 am
@Freeman15,
Is that the only way we can get these dead weights to leave?
0 Replies