How Canadian are you?

Brent cv

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 07:38 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;9288 wrote:
Yes I do.

American is becoming a fascist state.
America today has more police than the Soviet Union ever had.

A government has no power over law-abiding citizens and therefore it needs to have as many become criminals as possible. Once you are a convicted criminal you can't vote. Your fingerprints are on file. The state has total control over you. For this reason America has the dumbest drug laws. For this reason - some speculate - the government itself is behind the biggest drug dealers. The government actually wants people to be arrested for drugs and get criminal records. Who do you think will get micro-chipped first?

You might say "who cares about the criminals - they get what they deserve". What happens to average Americans who through the materialistic wants based economy / culture become literal slaves to debt? What happens when it becomes a crime if you can't repay your debts?

Lastly - who do you think the FEMA concentration camps are being designed for?

You think I am out to lunch? Tell me why do people get arrested for "political protest" in the land of the free and the home of the brave?

You are starting to sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist now
z0z0

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 07:42 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent;9292 wrote:
You are starting to sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist now

Like I said - the people of Germany in the 1930s thought Hitler was a great guy.
They thought Germany was going in the right direction.
Even into the war they had no clue.

Unfortunately you are in the brainwashing machine.
You would not believe the truth - you defend your status quo.

You care more about Monday Night Football and Britney's Beaver than what is really happening. Bread and Circuses.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 07:53 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;9288 wrote:
Yes I do.

American is becoming a fascist state.
America today has more police than the Soviet Union ever had.

A government has no power over law-abiding citizens and therefore it needs to have as many become criminals as possible. Once you are a convicted criminal you can't vote. Your fingerprints are on file. The state has total control over you. For this reason America has the dumbest drug laws. For this reason - some speculate - the government itself is behind the biggest drug dealers. The government actually wants people to be arrested for drugs and get criminal records. Who do you think will get micro-chipped first?

You might say "who cares about the criminals - they get what they deserve". What happens to average Americans who through the materialistic wants based economy / culture become literal slaves to debt? What happens when it becomes a crime if you can't repay your debts?

Lastly - who do you think the FEMA concentration camps are being designed for?

You think I am out to lunch? Tell me why do people get arrested for "political protest" in the land of the free and the home of the brave?
Why micro chips, can't we just tatoo them like the germans did?
Quote:
FEMA concentration camps

LOL
Quote:

Probably the same reason they get arrested in Canada.
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=115
Quote:
Think about this - the people of Germany had no clue about what was happening until it was too late (1930s). The people of the Soviet Union actually put into power the people that would eventually enslave them.

And both failed. Why are you worried about us? Shouldn't you be worried about your country?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 07:55 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;9294 wrote:
Like I said - the people of Germany in the 1930s thought Hitler was a great guy.
They thought Germany was going in the right direction.
Even into the war they had no clue.

Unfortunately you are in the brainwashing machine.
You would not believe the truth - you defend your status quo.

You care more about Monday Night Football and Britney's Beaver than what is really happening. Bread and Circuses.
Speak for yourself, not for us.
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 08:00 pm
@Brent cv,
FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders

There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on Ashcroft's list.

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

The New Face of America

http://infowars.net/pictures/news_files/Sept05/270905police_state.jpg
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 08:06 pm
@z0z0,
How do you get "CONCENTRATION CAMPS" from detention centers for illegal aliens? How does Canada detain illegals?
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 08:11 pm
@Brent cv,
Democracy Is Not Freedom

by Rep. Ron Paul, MD

America's Friend: The Honorable Congressman Ron Paul
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 08:14 pm
@Brent cv,
The Police State Act: A Report

by Rep. Ron Paul, MD

Congress passed legislation last week that reauthorizes the Patriot Act for another 10 years, although the bill faced far more opposition than the original Act four years ago. I’m heartened that more members of Congress are listening to their constituents, who remain deeply skeptical about the Patriot Act and expansions of federal police power in general. They rightfully wonder why Congress is so focused on American citizens, while bin Laden and other terrorist leaders still have not been captured.

The tired arguments we’re hearing today are that same ones we heard in 2001 when the Patriot Act was passed in the emotional aftermath of the September 11th terrorist attacks. If the Patriot Act is constitutional and badly needed, as its proponents swear, why were sunset provisions included at all? If it’s unconstitutional and pernicious, why not abolish it immediately? All of this nonsense about sunsets and reauthorizations merely distracts us from the real issue, which is personal liberty. America was not founded on a promise of security, it was founded on a promise of personal liberty to pursue happiness.

One prominent Democratic opined on national television that “most of the 170-page Patriot Act is fine,” but that it needs some fine-tuning. He then stated that he opposed the ten-year reauthorization bill on the grounds that Americans should not have their constitutional rights put on hold for a decade. His party’s proposal, however, was to reauthorize the Patriot Act for only four years, as though a shorter moratorium on constitutional rights would be acceptable! So much for the opposition party and its claim to stand for civil liberties.

Unfortunately, some of my congressional colleagues referenced the recent London bombings during the debate, insinuating that opponents of the Patriot Act somehow would be responsible for a similar act here at home. I won’t even dignify that slur with the response it deserves. Let’s remember that London is the most heavily monitored city in the world, with surveillance cameras recording virtually all public activity in the city center. British police officials are not hampered by our 4th amendment nor our numerous due process requirements. In other words, they can act without any constitutional restrictions, just as supporters of the Patriot Act want our own police to act. Despite this they were not able to prevent the bombings, proving that even a wholesale surveillance society cannot be made completely safe against determined terrorists. Congress misses the irony entirely. The London bombings don’t prove the need for the Patriot Act, they prove the folly of it.

The Patriot Act, like every political issue, boils down to a simple choice: Should we expand government power, or reduce it? This is the fundamental political question of our day, but it’s quickly forgotten by politicians who once promised to stand for smaller government. Most governments, including our own, tend to do what they can get away with rather than what the law allows them to do. All governments seek to increase their power over the people they govern, whether we want to recognize it or not. The Patriot Act is a vivid example of this. Constitutions and laws don’t keep government power in check; only a vigilant populace can do that.

July 26, 2005

Dr. Ron Paul is a Republican member of Congress from Texas.
0 Replies