How would you describe this girl?

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 01:02 pm
SCENARIO: this women has robbed a corner shop (killing 2 innocents in the process). You were a witness to the crime. how would u describe her to the police. U have to give as detailed a description as possible. write it in you post.

Note: this is for a sociology dissertation. I would appreciate it if you could respond. my essay is due in in 3 months.

http://tissmedu93.skyblog.com/pics/225141130.jpg

http://muzikclass.skyblog.com/pics/327035194_small.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,001 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 10:20 am
@the intellect,
About 5'5" , long brown haired woman of mixed Latin/African/Asian descent , with a slim build . Hip dresser , appears sure of herself .

By the way , the two women pictured might not be the same person , judging by the turn of the mouth and the slant of the eyes .
the intellect

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 03:38 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon theorised
Quote:
About 5'5" , long brown haired woman of mixed Latin/African/Asian descent , with a slim build . Hip dresser , appears sure of herself .
Mixed Latin/asian/african descent. a random guess unless you actualy knew the girl. a safe bet would be surely to say she is Black or maybe African/European descent. Interesting answer nonethless.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 10:40 pm
@the intellect,
I would say she was a dirivitive of the continent of Afica. Sassy veluptious lips, light of foot so may be hard to catch, what fun. Poosibly armed but for sure is dressed to kill, LOL.
0 Replies

goodchessactor

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:01 pm
@the intellect,
Hey, Man. That's Cornelia man. She hooked on the pipe! Hangs out with dem crazy dudes on Turner street! Ask me no questions and I shall tell you no lies. I'm outta here, dude!
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:29 am
@the intellect,
I wonder what was the point of this exercise ?
You asked us a question and we gave you answers , then you go on to pass judgement your way only .
0 Replies