Fe-male Tyrant

Life

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 08:24 pm
Why is it that the people who are the driving forces of feminism seem so often to be lesbians? Of course, it's impossible to unerringly identify a lesbian just by appearance. But many make it pretty obvious. Why do the movers and shakers of feminism seem to be so predominately of the lesbian leaning? The Me Gender: The Backlash!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,372 • Replies: 19
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 08:33 pm
@Life,
The worst enemy of homo's is there behavior. It's abnormal. IMO the end of the definition.
There is a difference between Femanism and Lesbianism. It's easy to identify the butch lesbo's. They are the ones that act out the male part of the relationship. The real backlash is they are taking real femanists down with them.
jatuab

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 09:03 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
The worst enemy of homo's is there behavior. It's abnormal. IMO the end of the definition.
There is a difference between Femanism and Lesbianism. It's easy to identify the butch lesbo's. They are the ones that act out the male part of the relationship. The real backlash is they are taking real femanists down with them.

Abnormal in the same way that anal sex, oral sex, and masturbation are abnormal...
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 09:04 pm
@Life,
I agree with anal but oral and master?
jatuab

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 09:06 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:

Define abnormal for me...that might help
Drnaline

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 09:10 pm
@jatuab,
jatuab wrote:
Define abnormal for me...that might help

deviating from the normal or average; especially : departing from the usual or accepted standards of social behavior
jatuab

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 09:14 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
deviating from the normal or average; especially : departing from the usual or accepted standards of social behavior

I thought you might be referring to "anal sex doesn't foster procreation" argument. Oral sex and masturbation would be equally as abnormal according to that argument though. Sorry for the mistake.

I don't really know how many people practice anal and how many don't though.
Life

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 09:24 pm
@jatuab,
But the feminists dismantled these rules. Women are just like men, they said. You pick your own guys to sleep with and walk away when you're finished. Sex is for recreation.
Well, anybody but a stupid feminist would have realized that the group that welcomed that message the most was the males. When females started saying, "Let's have sex with no obligations," the male said, "You betcha." Feminist Bunk
Life

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2006 09:29 pm
@Life,
Life wrote:
But the feminists dismantled these rules. Women are just like men, they said. You pick your own guys to sleep with and walk away when you're finished. Sex is for recreation.
Well, anybody but a stupid feminist would have realized that the group that welcomed that message the most was the males. When females started saying, "Let's have sex with no obligations," the male said, "You betcha." Feminist Bunk

I have more Faith that MEN have more of a fighting chance against Lesbo- Feminist IDEOLOGIST than homo-MALES
0 Replies

Life

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 06:50 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;3799 wrote:

SODOMY is effective for the Objective of Feminist/Lesbos is IT NOT? ALMOST with CLEAN hands they gain DOMINANCE NOT BALANCE
Drnaline

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 09:36 pm
@Life,
Life;4147 wrote:
Drnaline;3799 wrote:

SODOMY is effective for the Objective of Feminist/Lesbos is IT NOT? ALMOST with CLEAN hands they gain DOMINANCE NOT BALANCE

Quote:
SODOMY is effective for the Objective of Feminist/Lesbos is IT NOT?

You lost me.
STEVE cv

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 03:26 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;3802 wrote:

How is anal abnormal? Men and women have anal sex all the time, how is it abnormal?
jatuab

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 08:42 pm
@STEVE cv,
STEVE;4182 wrote:
How is anal abnormal? Men and women have anal sex all the time, how is it abnormal?

According to the argument that anal sex doesn't foster procreation, it would be considered abnormal (because some people consider that to be the reason that homosexual sex is abnormal).
STEVE cv

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 10:35 pm
@jatuab,
jatuab;4184 wrote:
According to the argument that anal sex doesn't foster procreation, it would be considered abnormal (because some people consider that to be the reason that homosexual sex is abnormal).

So only vaginal intercourse is normal? That is ridiculous, in that case birth control should be banned.
jatuab

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 03:58 pm
@STEVE cv,
STEVE;4186 wrote:
So only vaginal intercourse is normal? That is ridiculous, in that case birth control should be banned.
You have pinned the argument and its hypocrisy perfectly. Don't blame me, because I don't believe or endorse it. I'm just explaining it.
0 Replies

jatuab

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 04:04 pm
@Life,
Back to the topic though, when feminism started, a tiny few were lesbians, but that has a lot to do with the culture of the 1800s. Judging by what I learned in Women in Politics class, most married women don't stand up and fight for the rights of women. Over half of the country claims that they would vote for a woman for elected office, but when it comes to the polls (especially when considering the Presidency) women vote less for other women than men do. I would say that the biggest reason that lesbians are in the forefront of the feminist movements, though not at the leadership of feminist groups, is because two women in a relationship accentuates the true and assumed disparities between men and women. Not all lesbians see a problem with where women are, and not all feminists are lesbians.
Life

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 08:37 pm
@jatuab,
Lusting after S*** is not NORMAL
Life

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 09:03 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;4157 wrote:
Life;4147 wrote:

You lost me.

Except for the cemetary,sodom has no power(numbers) and without Gohmorrah the PARAPHILIA agenda WOULD HARDLY exist. Likewise if Gohmorrah was FILLING up the cemetaries from homo-practices.

It is not a BALANCED mind that seeks to DOMINATE by advocation that which is PROVEN FATAL to MALES

Sodom is VILE

Gohmorrah is COLD:lightbulb:
0 Replies

jatuab

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2006 09:27 pm
@Life,
Life;4216 wrote:
Lusting after S*** is not NORMAL
They don't lust after fecal matter more than straight guys lust after cervices. Sex is much more than a physical act, as anyone who's been in a serious relationship will tell you. When did this become a discussion about the correctness of homosexuality?
0 Replies

goodchessactor

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:21 pm
@Life,
Anal intercourse is abnormal. That's why we're talking about it. (as opposed to, "is vaginal intercourse abnormal?").
0 Replies