Buddy sent me this yesterday.

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2007 10:41 am
WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia . Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2. President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put em? Yep, border security. So start doing something with your oil.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska - which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there. They care.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin."

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America . It is time to eliminate homelessness in America . It is time to eliminate World Cup Soccer from America. To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thanks guys. We owe you and we won't forget. To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic. God bless America . Thank you and good night. If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 949 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Tulip cv

Reply Thu 1 Feb, 2007 09:02 pm
@Drnaline,
awesome...
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Fri 2 Feb, 2007 02:35 pm
@Drnaline,
Lord wouldn't the world squawk in outrage, America putting her needs first and not worrying about the mother earth as a global responsibility. Good stuff.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Fri 2 Feb, 2007 02:49 pm
@Drnaline,
This is completely possible, when half of the US oil comes from Canada. In fact, with the savings from not paying for the Iraqi conruption scams, the US can quickly set up hundreds of wind generators. Now the ocean can be used with those worm shaped generators that conduct all kinds of electricity with every pitch of a wave, and solar can be installed on every office building.

It really would not take long to convert. In addition, the new lightwieght cars run on electricity and are extremely efficient for long distances.

Also, energy as in manpower is increased by having troops home, therefore you have people power to instill a huge surge in growth in science and technology. They have recently figured out how to make an object vibrate at such a high spead that light is reflected in such a way that the object is less visable. Imagine the leaps in technology that could take place.

The Muslims will be all busy fighting each other that they might even end the problem by self-destruction. {IMPLODING!!!!}

One can only hope.
0 Replies

Morningstarr

Reply Sat 3 Feb, 2007 11:47 am
@Drnaline,
I'm no expert but as far as I can tell countries simply don't thrive without external markets etc. All this political ducking and diving, sticking their nose into other nations affairs etc is all to do with the good of their own nation, China has finally realised this is the way to go.

If the US becomes as insular as China were, they will be just as unhappy as they were. I really don't believe that Governments strike up international relations just for the hell of it, the US clearly has a lot to gain from international politics and plenty to lose by isolating themselves.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 3 Feb, 2007 09:17 pm
@Drnaline,
When it all comes down, when all there is is isolation, what will be the alternative then?
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 08:49 am
@Drnaline,
You two picked up on such a vital core element to world politics!!! I didn't see this until now.

The key to success in an individual is happiness, and happiness is the result of three key elements, Competence, Connections, and Choice. This is where their is a key difference between the US and CHina.

The people of the US are not isolating spirits, they are outgoing, they socialize they use their connections, and the message is peace. Even while the cost of peace might mean to fight for it. They are taking the high road, even while mistakes have been and are still happening, and looking at details this could be challenged , the INTENT is peace. The US socializes and forms connections and friendships with other countries {NATO]

China on the other hand, is not connecting with the world, they are barracading themselves behind the historical 'great wall of china', and so the isolation is born from tribal roots, and will not change. They are doing this as a strategy in order to gather MIGHT and resilience for the time when they intend to strike. This is a strategy that can and will backfire.

While they might be competent in many areas, the US is seen as competent as well.

While China feels that it has a choice to not stand with the rest of the world, they are making a choice that is withdrawing form world needs and like 'conjectures of a guilty bystander' as thomas merton would say, they are defacto aiding the Middle-east in the hatred and violence against Western Civilization.

The US is connected, and dispite everything, will always be seen as having success on many fronts, including the friendships and the intent. China, on the other hand, is taking the low road, and is cutting off key diplomatic ties, and isolating itself.

In human terms, isolation causes disease and illness and mental health issues, we need as humans to feel connected, have choice {free-will}, and feel competent. So too this is the definition of success in life.

In International Politics the same holds true, isolation will cause China to fall.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 09:11 am
@Drnaline,
For a country as old as china you would think they have had a long time to think about what they were and wern't doing wrong. I guess if you spend too much time thinking about it nothing ever gets done.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 10:01 am
@Drnaline,
I liked it, but I've heard that Canadian troops are embedded with U.S. troops. And you forgot our most awesome ally, Italy.
0 Replies