Sentance for Spreading Aids

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 11:23 am
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/03/AR2005110301440.html

Washington Post wrote:
A former D.C. government worker who has known since 1996 that he has the AIDS virus was sentenced to a 21-year prison term yesterday for luring women and teenage girls into sexual relationships without telling them of the risks.

Sundiata Basir, 34, a onetime assistant to a deputy mayor, had unprotected sex with at least seven partners in what prosecutors called "a stunning picture of criminal recklessness." Four women and girls, including a 15-year-old, later discovered that they had the AIDS virus, prosecutors said. Basir offered no apologies yesterday in D.C. Superior Court, declaring at one point: "I'm not going to say anything. Every time I say something, I get another case."

I cant believe someone could be this sick.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,269 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ndjs

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 01:06 pm
@oaktonarcher,
what a sick ******* bastard.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 01:13 am
@oaktonarcher,
Wow....
0 Replies

lowflyn

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 06:06 pm
@oaktonarcher,
15 year old??
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2005 04:17 pm
@oaktonarcher,
Rape ( and that is what it is with the 15 year old ) used to be a hanging offense , I think !
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 07:42 pm
@oaktonarcher,
should still be.
0 Replies

lowflyn

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 11:19 pm
@oaktonarcher,
I don't care if she consented or not. I believe, at that age, people are not capable of making decisions such as that, we simply aren't mature enough. One thing I cannot stand is someone taking advantage of someone else because the younger person is innocent and doesn't have the mind to clearly think things through.
0 Replies