Would you have been a Nazi?

ndjs

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2005 06:02 pm
I would have...

Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 81% antitolerant, and 80% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

Take the test here:
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17675020579094199926
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,500 • Replies: 3
No top replies

lowflyn

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2005 08:33 pm
@ndjs,
ADOLF HITLER
Achtung! You are 53% brainwashworthy, 50% antitolerant, and 66% blindly patriotic
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2005 10:02 pm
@ndjs,
I'd have been a definite Adolf then if I had been a little more "brainwashworty" haha.
0 Replies

JEB007

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 10:01 am
@ndjs,
The Resistance
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 31% antitolerant, and 66% blindly patriotic
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

Woot! I like my results =)
0 Replies