0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 11:29 pm
@Brent cv,
^ More than once
tumbleweed cv

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 06:43 am
@Brent cv,
This Anthony guy is just sending up smokscreens because he doesn't have a clue about what he's talking about. His theories can be picked apart quite easily. Every forum has posters like him, as you saw with Robodoon. They are never taken seriously. They just babble about some personal agenda they have, and can't think outside the box. They preach so much crap they start believing it themselves.

Age has nothing to do with posting. Evidently this Anthony feels threatened by younger posters. That is a sign of being immature IMO.

This forum seems a bit slow, but I'v seen it take 2 years to get a forum like this to take off, so don't get discouraged.

Brent, I see your a Ford man. I'm a bit of a Ford man myself. I'm restoring a 58 Ford F-250 Styleside. I'm a member of Classic Truck World. That forum is slow at times.I'v seen days go by without posts, which is a forum with a fair amount of posters.

Anthony+ keyboard+forum= Idiot:D
Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 07:04 am
@Brent cv,
Robodoon made more sense then that guy. And posted stuff to back it up. His problem was posting too much info.
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 11:33 am
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed wrote:
This Anthony guy is just sending up smokscreens because he doesn't have a clue about what he's talking about. His theories can be picked apart quite easily. Every forum has posters like him, as you saw with Robodoon. They are never taken seriously. They just babble about some personal agenda they have, and can't think outside the box. They preach so much crap they start believing it themselves.

Age has nothing to do with posting. Evidently this Anthony feels threatened by younger posters. That is a sign of being immature IMO.

This forum seems a bit slow, but I'v seen it take 2 years to get a forum like this to take off, so don't get discouraged.

Brent, I see your a Ford man. I'm a bit of a Ford man myself. I'm restoring a 58 Ford F-250 Styleside. I'm a member of Classic Truck World. That forum is slow at times.I'v seen days go by without posts, which is a forum with a fair amount of posters.

Anthony+ keyboard+forum= Idiot:D

Thanks man. Yea I am a big Ford guy and I own another site for Mustangs, http://www.mustangevolution.com.

CV has only been around since September so it is still in the growing phase. However keeping the debate going like we have been will only help Smile
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 07:17 pm
@Brent cv,
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=56619
tumbleweed cv

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 07:32 pm
@Brent cv,

Freedom of expression? Ha ha:D Very Happy Very Happy . I like your style.:yup:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 09:41 pm
@Brent cv,
Why Brent, i didn't think you had it in you, you expressive little ****, LOL. I'm surprised he hasn't posted?
Brent cv

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 11:34 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
Why Brent, i didn't think you had it in you, you expressive little ****, LOL. I'm surprised he hasn't posted?

He did. It is on the last page.

He can not post for a week now. I got him banned Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 07:08 am
@Brent cv,
LOL, no way? LOL I'll have to check it out. Another Liberal bits the dust. It will be a good day after all, Hahahahaha
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 07:18 am
@Brent cv,
By the sound of it was it a temp ban?
Brent cv

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 07:48 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
By the sound of it was it a temp ban?

Probably
0 Replies