Logging in?

William

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2010 06:28 am
Every time I offer something I am being told my password is incorrect and I have to reset it? I do, as it is always the same password but I have to go through the "email" process to reestablish it. WHY? Thanks for any one's help.

William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,491 • Replies: 2
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2010 06:35 am
@William,
William wrote:

Every time I offer something I am being told my password is incorrect and I have to reset it? I do, as it is always the same password but I have to go through the "email" process to reestablish it. WHY? Thanks for any one's help.

William

William due to some maintenance work on this forum a glitch appeared. Most of us have been mildly inconvenienced by the same thing.

Sometimes it takes several tries to make your password stick.
if this is of concern to you scroll to the bottom of the page and click "contact us" to report your problem.
0 Replies

William

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2010 07:02 am
Thanks, I only publicized it so anyone else who is also is having this problem too might understand why. I usually never go to "contact us". It is more advantageous that certain problems be discussed openly when anyone is having them. That way all who think they have an answer can help.

What you have offered is useful and thanks. In the future if this problem continues to exist for me, I will us that "contact us" button.

Thank you for your help,
William
0 Replies