Who is an Oracle?

William

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 04:23 am
What is an oracle?

Simply, an Oracle is one at peace with his surroundings, period. He would be detached from all who were not so peaceful and protected by all to maintain his peace universally speaking.

Does that mean an Oracle has always been with us, YES, but not that anyone would know him. He would be unnoticed until the time is right for each and everyone to know and we are not there yet. Let us all hope he does appear someday. He will be one of us united with his Queen once again.

You see this sun that allows us to live is a power source just as all those other stars are in this universe. This sun is his and only when the time is right will his presence/presents be known to all. All will be glad when that does happen and it will.

He has been communicating with us through out time just as his queen has. Only fear keeps anyone one from having any sense of him. That was the way it was meant to be.

He has endured all the pain this earth has imposed on him for all that fear has caused to him forgiving all in their ignorance who caused it. It would be nice to have such a King on a throne that could be so forgiving, with a loving queen by his side, huh!? As long as any of have that “?”, I can assure you his presence or presents will not be known. Only those who are truly free will have any sense of him when he is around them. He could be you or he could be me.

Now that is something for all of us to think about.

William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 835 • Replies: 6
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 04:39 am
my favourite oracle
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c0/Birds58.jpg
Barbara Gordon
William

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 05:40 am
Hello djjd62, so, obviously, you think an oracle is a cartoon of anothers imagination? Many such illustrations have been depicted over time. I don't think the one you are showing seems to be very peaceful nor would anyone be concerned with anything she had to offer. Though she could be a future queen keeping at bay any one who wants her to be their queen, huh?! An Oracle and his queen would just naturally come together. I guess we will all know when that time comes who those two will be.

William
Fido

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 05:48 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

my favourite oracle
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c0/Birds58.jpg
Barbara Gordon

I like it... Reminds me of my wife getting ready to blast me with her super powers... Who says oracles have to be peaceful... Anyone can be an oracle... Violent times make oracles of violence...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 05:54 am
@William,
if you follow the link below the picture, you will see that Barbara Gordon, Commissioner Gordon's daughter, became a sort of clearing house for information various superheroes in the DC universe, her spine severed by the Joker and confined to a wheelchair, the one time Batgirl became Oracle, if you want information, she's the girl for you
sometime sun

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 07:03 pm
This is beautiful William and reads like a myth.
But as we all ought know by now myths have a basis in reality.
"that was the way it was meant to be" so sadly correct.

In the vein of comic characters named oracle I looked up this one who sounds as if he may even be the oracle you are talking about William.
http://www.comicvine.com/oracle/29-57136/

You have a great ray washed day William, you earn it with every breath you take and every beat of your heart.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 09:11 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

if you follow the link below the picture, you will see that Barbara Gordon, Commissioner Gordon's daughter, became a sort of clearing house for information various superheroes in the DC universe, her spine severed by the Joker and confined to a wheelchair, the one time Batgirl became Oracle, if you want information, she's the girl for you

That was their revenge on all the women who found them to be little comic writing nerds: Create a woman briming with sexuality and castrate her by severing her spine... Man; that bat man never got it... Never could associate the extremes of wealth and poverty with crime... Ya; the poor are supposed to go to bed each night in want and admiration of the rich... Gotham was the worm that turned...
0 Replies