Victim of politics? or gone too far to be protected by his $

Ceili

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 11:16 am
Mentally disturbed or no, children should have been kept miles away from him. His so-called friends and advisors should have smacked him upside the head before they lead defenceless children into his boudoir. The courts will decide a fitting punishment or treatment schedule, but it should never have come to this.....again.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 11:34 am
I think it's great everyone is on the case of the parents but why is very little said about the conspiracy between Jackson and his staff of handlers?

All those folks who work for him at Neverland who see all those kids going into the bedroom with him while they turn the other way, need to be included in the case if Jackson is found guilty. No way in hell should they be untouched by this. The "I was just doing my job" excuse didn't work for Ollie North. It shouldn't work for the maids, cooks, managers, etc.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 06:08 pm
Right, Bflynet
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 06:17 pm
I wonder how many of these parents are looking for big cash settlements? Have they deliberately put their own children in harm's way for that reason?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 07:20 pm
Gautam wrote:
Does anyone believe that MJ is very very mentally disturbed - and hence all these allegations should be looked in a different light ?

He is very obviously in very great pain / anguish - is my impression. Blame his parents for that.

The tragic thing is that his extreme wealth probably worsened things. Imagine being, indeed, "one sick puppy" - tormented by how you look, how you feel, how you hurt - and always running for the salvation of some new escapism. I dont want this face! I'm ugly! I want the childhood I never had, I want all the dolls and toys they took away from me then! I I can't face this world - why cant I just be a little boy, with the little boys ...
... et cetera et cetera.

Then imagine being so rich that you can actually act on each of those impulses and 'make it so' - have that Neverland built, have your face operated on, again and again, have these kids come over - and being so famous that noone dares to stop you, protect you from yourself, to tell you: no, you cant do this.

Sad.

Doesnt mean they shouldnt take him out before he damages more other children in his turn, though (if he's guilty like one would think)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 07:45 am
Wilso wrote:
I wonder how many of these parents are looking for big cash settlements? Have they deliberately put their own children in harm's way for that reason?

I wouldn't doubt it :-(
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 07:59 am
I can't imagine that, actually.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 08:04 am
These days I can imagine anything.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2003 10:02 am
No problem a good lawyer and a typically stupid jury will acquit. Guilty or not.
0 Replies

katya8

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 05:34 pm
Butrflynet wrote:
katya8 wrote:
This whole thing is totally weird.

I mean......the chief cop looks more like a child molester than anyone else I've seen,.

What does a child molester look like? I didn't realize you could detect that tendacy in someone based upon their looks. Please educate me.
A child molester looks CREEPY.

That guy with the mustache, the one who has 9 children, which in itself is very strange, (like did he adopt them and if so, WHY?)............looks creepy.
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 07:48 pm
if only child molesters always looked "creepy" and you could recognize them that way .....
0 Replies

akaMechsmith

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 06:45 pm
Gautam,

My determination that a sexually abusive priest may be sick didn't fly too well on another thread. LOL.

(Religion and spirituality--- What irks you about religion)
0 Replies