Nature vs nurture Topic 2, part 1:

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2010 04:47 pm
Well I am amazed that their is so much to talk about when it comes to my inquiry question. All these issues and problems and dilemmas come to my mind when i think about humans and the germination of their personalities. Even the very thought of how you and i have come to be is exhilarating...well to me At least. Like i have said in my earlier posts,we are all equally significant. We are everything and nothing at the same time. There should be nothing after us.

An unbalanced world

Now with this in mind,to get more specific, we should all be equally moral,respectful and we should all feel the same amount of self worth....but we do not. We are completely different personality wise and that is a good thing but when it comes to these key traits like being disciplined and being obedient and playing your role. This should be extremely uniform in all of us. We all have different levels of respect and determination and these kinds of things, but it should not be that way.

A fiscal society

This country today is in A lot of turmoil and trouble because of our disgusting actions towards society and responses toward money. You have probably heard me ask this question before but why are we acting like we are extremely destitute?? THERE IS MONEY, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MONEY. As long as there are trees on earth which make paper. Our currency is safe!!

The people
Back to my point about our different levels of respect and such, BECAUSE the amount of values is various in everybody. We act according to that particular level. You have the people that do not give a crap about anything and are just average Joe's, civilians living day by day and to them, reality is ever-constant and there will never be anything more. Then you have those people who are on a different level of caring, a much higher level in which they have enough to offer to other people. They make their lives interesting in all sorts of ways.

More people
There are the disgusting slobs who do not take care of themselves at all and emaciate the bodies they were given. Its vile and vulgar. Then you have the people who are the exact opposite and keep well fit to put it short. It is not fair for the people who have these higher levels of respect and discipline and benevolence that they have to work harder and harder for their money just so it can be used by the opposite kinds of people. Humanity should be even for the next generation.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 594 • Replies: 0
No top replies