human beings are from venus?

Pompy

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 02:04 am
Is it possible that we, as human beings are from venus? As the sun slowly dies, the magnetic pull gets stronger. So what if venus was the old earth for us, and within time, while we were on venus, we noticed a potential new earth developing water. So we traveled to what we now call earth. Mars is creating water and ice as we speak. so maybe mars will one day be the new earth for us. Does this seem logical?

Krumple

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 02:05 am
@Pompy,
Pompy wrote:

Is it possible that we, as human beings are from venus? As the sun slowly dies, the magnetic pull gets stronger. So what if venus was the old earth for us, and within time, while we were on venus, we noticed a potential new earth developing water. So we traveled to what we now call earth. Mars is creating water and ice as we speak. so maybe mars will one day be the new earth for us. Does this seem logical?

im going to go with a big fat no.
dlowan

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 02:10 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

Pompy wrote:

im going to go with a big fat no.

I'll call your "no" and raise with a hell no.
roger

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 03:43 am
@dlowan,
I guess I better join the crowd, then.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 04:12 am
@Pompy,
The planets are evolving over time and moving through habitable (or at least different) phases. But we evolved here and nowhere else. We are as entwined into Earth's biosphere as your circulatory system is entwined into your body. We are Earth incarnate.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 04:26 am
I figure we came from a parallel universe.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 07:21 am
I read a very scientific book a few years ago.
It says women are from Venus.
dlowan

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 07:22 am
@fbaezer,
fbaezer wrote:

Yeah...but, as a gesture of reparation, for the next couple of millenia, "woman" includes men.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 07:25 am
@fbaezer,
fbaezer wrote:

hmm, and if i remember right, Venus is over come with a run away greenhouse effect right? So if women came from Venus and Venus is burning up hot, then women are behind global warming on earth! Quick someone inform Al Gore.
dlowan

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 07:30 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

fbaezer wrote:

hmm, and if i remember right, Venus is over come with a run away greenhouse effect right? So if women came from Venus and Venus is burning up hot, then women are behind global warming on earth! Quick someone inform Al Gore.

Impeccable logic worthy of a Python!!! They're playing your song here:

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 07:30 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

fbaezer wrote:

Are women behind the annihilation of pirates?
If yes, you have a very scientific point.
Pirates kept the world from warming, as the correlation says.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/PiratesVsTemp_English.jpg/800px-PiratesVsTemp_English.jpg
dlowan

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 07:33 am
@fbaezer,
MEN annihilated the pirates!!!

Burn...er, no, I take that back...DROWN the men!
Krumple

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 07:43 am
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:

Yeah and women are making the earth hotter. Is anyone going to disagree with that statement? I doubt it, because it is sound and irrefutable.

Guilty again.
dlowan

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 07:59 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

dlowan wrote:

Yeah and women are making the earth hotter. Is anyone going to disagree with that statement? I doubt it, because it is sound and irrefutable.

Guilty again.

Isn't.

Aren't.

You have a carrot on your nose.
Krumple

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 08:06 am
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:

Krumple wrote:

dlowan wrote:

Guilty again.

Isn't.

Aren't.

arn't you late to your tea party or something?
dlowan

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 08:28 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

dlowan wrote:

Krumple wrote:

dlowan wrote:

Guilty again.

Isn't.

Aren't.

arn't you late to your tea party or something?

Nope.
0 Replies

Pompy

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 11:24 am
well, thanks for the honesty.
0 Replies

Twirlip

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 02:00 pm
@Pompy,
Human beings are from Venus? That's not what I've heard. People keep telling me "It all comes from Uranus!"
dlowan

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 03:49 pm
@Twirlip,
Twirlip wrote:

Human beings are from Venus? That's not what I've heard. People keep telling me "It all comes from Uranus!"

You're a little south.
0 Replies

Sentience

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 07:34 pm
Does the possibility exist? Certainly, just as it does for everything else. This does not make it logical. There are small amounts logical evidence for this, even a few holes (why have we left no traceable mark there?) theory, while there is huge amounts of both logical and scientific evidence for our creation (be it from different species or by the hand of a creator) here on earth. I personally go with the idea that everything is possible, so while we must always be ready to accept the possibility of something, we will not get anywhere as society as nihilists who do not consider anything true. We must act on that which is most probable. Essentially, we could be pink cows, by why does it matter?