Some Doctors...

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2010 06:47 am
@Miller,
So? Again, I deserved someone to tell me that. I'm not saying I deserved to be treated over someone with a more serious injury. I'm saying I deserved to be TREATED, period.

The same nurse walked past the room at least 15 times. Another, 5 or 6 times. And still another 5 or 6 times. There wasn't a lack of staff. They didn't seem anxious to get anywhere. I don't think you're understanding that this hospital is small. I'd have known if there were multiple emergencies.

0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2010 06:49 am
Incidentally, the information I was given (however little that was) on how to treat my injury was incorrect so he really didn't give a **** from the get-go.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2010 10:00 am
@Bella Dea,
Bella, did you ever find out what the xray showed? (that was at that small hospital, or was it?)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2010 10:06 am
I called and they never called back. Figures. I went to see my doctor and he was fairly certain by how it looked that it wasn't broken and told me to take it easy on it. It still hurts but it's getting better so I guess that's what counts.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 02:11 pm
@Miller,
I never ask for second opinions ever since a doctor said to me (when I told him I'd like a second opinion) "Well, o.k. you're ugly too."
0 Replies