A2K challenge!

HexHammer

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 03:37 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
I suspect this entire thing is just a joke on your part to see how far you can string people along. I repeat my earlier assertion that there isn't a logical puzzle to be solved here in any way. And if you think there is, it's a sign of a deficiency on your part, not on that of those who you purport to be challenging.
Please do not accuse me of such thing, I admit that I'm an asshole in accusing people of being psycotic and skitzo, and not having too many manners when I should just keep my mouth shut, but I do not fraud people!
I think all who have been with me from PF.com to A2K can testify to that.
JazzMinnie

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 03:41 pm
@HexHammer,
Ok see, you always need to know both sides of the story before you acuse a person.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 03:43 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:
I suspect this entire thing is just a joke on your part to see how far you can string people along. I repeat my earlier assertion that there isn't a logical puzzle to be solved here in any way. And if you think there is, it's a sign of a deficiency on your part, not on that of those who you purport to be challenging.
Please do not accuse me of such thing, I admit that I'm an asshole in accusing people of being psycotic and skitzo, and not having too many manners when I should just keep my mouth shut, but I do not fraud people!
I think all who have been with me from PF.com to A2K can testify to that.

What part of this am I supposed to find compelling?

I repeat: I have solved the challenge, because the challenge is to see how long it takes for you to get called out on presenting a shitty 'riddle.' This is the correct answer. Anything else that you say about it is some **** that you just made up on the spot.

Cycloptichorn
JazzMinnie

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 03:44 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
*gasp!*
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 03:55 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

I repeat: I have solved the challenge, because the challenge is to see how long it takes for you to get called out on presenting a shitty 'riddle.' This is the correct answer. Anything else that you say about it is some **** that you just made up on the spot.
Idiot!
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 03:58 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

Idiot!

Like I said - **** you just made up on the spot.

Put up or shut up, man... if it's a real riddle and you claim to know the answer, present it. Otherwise, enough with the idiotic posturing on your part about how smart you were to have solved it and how your friends were so amazed...

Cycloptichorn
HexHammer

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 04:10 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
No, no candy for spoiled kids.
JazzMinnie

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 04:12 pm
@HexHammer,
Why did one garbage dude go into a coma but the other one not?
It was each because of their own scent!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 04:37 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

No, no candy for spoiled kids.

I don't want anything at all from you, so why would you answer in that way? Just wanted to point out that the concept behind this thread is a joke, and that I had correctly answered the joke/riddle.

Cycloptichorn
HexHammer

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 04:57 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
I don't want anything at all from you, so why would you answer in that way? Just wanted to point out that the concept behind this thread is a joke, and that I had correctly answered the joke/riddle.
Please spare me.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 05:00 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:
Maybe I wasn't clear enough ..idiot!

In fact, sir, I believe that the opposite of what you contend is closer to the truth. What kind of mind do you suspect that you possess, to post such a fatuous 'challenge' and then insult people who correctly point out the ridiculousness of it?

You have been repeatedly engaged on this thread by people who just wanted to understand what it was that you were searching for; you failed to provide any of that information, which is the surest sign that you are just making **** up. Unimpressive.

I leave it to the reader of this thread to decide for themselves whether or not you are a waste of time, but I think you've made it pretty clear.

Cycloptichorn
JazzMinnie

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 05:31 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Yeah that's right just completely disregaurd my answer. (Did I spell that right?)
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 06:02 pm
Such mockery from the fools, why must I suffer so much.
JazzMinnie

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 06:05 pm
@HexHammer,
Because he's frustrated that he can't answer your Wicked Riddle, and wicked it is, that you must suffer so.

P.S So I take it my answer was wrong?
HexHammer

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 06:08 pm
@JazzMinnie,
JazzMinnie wrote:

Because he's frustrated that he can't answer your Wicked Riddle, and wicked it is, that you must suffer so.

P.S So I take it my answer was wrong?
That is a good analyse and I can't say it's wrong, but doesn't really answer the whole story.
JazzMinnie

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 06:21 pm
@HexHammer,
Crap! I'll have another answer come to me again. I'll be back!
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2010 04:19 am
I can't understand why 2 garbagemen, who had suffered foul odors for so long, would wish to vacation in the perfume streets. I think I would much prefer the seashore where the air is clean.
HexHammer

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2010 04:22 am
@wayne,
wayne wrote:

I can't understand why 2 garbagemen, who had suffered foul odors for so long, would wish to vacation in the perfume streets. I think I would much prefer the seashore where the air is clean.
Eeeeh? Is this a joke?
wayne

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2010 04:33 am
@HexHammer,
Just doesn't sound like a vacation to me, but then I'm not a garbageman.
In any case, clean air seems to have helped the poor chap, maybe next year he will consider the beach.
HexHammer

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2010 05:17 am
@wayne,
U'r reading it wrong.