A2K challenge!

HexHammer

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 06:29 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
If anything offends me, it's that it seems you are refusing to even point us in a general direction.
That would defeat the purpose of the challenge.

People doesn't go deer hunting with 50 cal, nor run a marathon in a car.

Now climb your mountain, it's hard, it's not for everyone ..it's a challenge!
chai2

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 07:48 pm
I also don't go deer hunting naked, with no weapons.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 08:27 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:
Now climb your mountain, it's hard, it's not for everyone ..it's a challenge!

You are being modest. It is more than a challenge! It is an enigma shrouded in mystery and wrapped inside atrocious syntax.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 08:51 pm
And that concludes this episode of:

0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2010 08:40 am
Chai2 wrote, "What about me?"

How very thoughtful that at such a time you should think of me. I am walking the green mile. <cough>

I am sorry but I don't think I have had the pleasure of an introduction. I do however fondly remember an earlier Chai who was indeed a real cutie, she hailed from Texas as I recall and possessed humor and charm in equal measure.

I haven't seen her around for a while; there were reports she got hitched to a guy named Wally, prolly got a buggy full of kids by now - oh well, another rose lost.

I see you have made some interesting replies to the social experiment set by Jack <cough> Hammer.

Very funny Butrflynet, keep up the good work. I am so very glad you didn't leave us.

Tico; my favorite legal eagle, seeing you post makes it worthwhile getting out of the coffin at night.

Jack Koff rote, " None in my former Philosophyforum.com has cracked this story"

I call you out on this statement.....Did you ever ask the same question of them and if so give the reference....

If on the other hand you are having some macabre joke at the expense of the A2K community I will be visiting the cupboard to engage with the BANNING stick.

I am always ready to learn; but I do not always like being taught.
Have a nice day.

Talking of banning; 'Tryagain' has been locked out of his account. If you have any desire to see him visit again please return the login to what it was.
Ticomaya

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2010 12:13 pm
@Tryst,
Tryst wrote:
Talking of banning; 'Tryagain' has been locked out of his account. ...

I hear that's going around.

Someone somewhere maybe said the workaround was logging in with your email addy rather than your username, or something like that. But don't quote me ...

Or maybe hit the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page.
Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2010 12:15 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

Tryst wrote:
Talking of banning; 'Tryagain' has been locked out of his account. ...

I hear that's going around.

Someone somewhere maybe said the workaround was logging in with your email addy rather than your username, or something like that. But don't quote me ...

oops Smile

<waves to Tico and that PINK FELLA>
Ticomaya

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2010 12:23 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie! How're'ya'doin?
0 Replies

JazzMinnie

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 06:00 pm
@HexHammer,

2 garbage men, who had been in the BUISNESS for 2 decades, who had SUFFERD foul ODEURS through out their career, took on a vacation to Turkey and went to the perfume streets.
As they walked the one would become ill, and in the end fell to the ground. The helpful perfume sellers would aid the poor man with their smelling salts, but only making him go to a deeper coma.
The other garbage man would realize it was the thick ODOUR in the street that caused the problem, and pulled his friend out to cleaner air, which helped and he would awaken from the coma.

Conclusion: each their scent.

I have come to believe that the story is the clue. For you spelled business, suffered, and ordors wrong. I think odors is very important for you spelled it two different ways. I am right?
And do you happen to know the answer to this riddle? Mr HexHammer!
HexHammer

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 02:28 am
@JazzMinnie,
My good Grammar Police, I'm sorry that I'm a terrible speller and often make punching errors on keyboard.

Yes, I solved it which annoyed my Doctor friend as he moaned how I was some loser dude who only watched Mtv and played computer games, so how the heck could I destroy his story ..specially when I don't read books and he read heaps of books.

I'v presented this story for many people over the years, and only 1 other have solved it.
JazzMinnie

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 06:24 am
@HexHammer,
Reading books has nothing to do with your knowledge it is actually how observant you are. You're like me I read very little yet I correct my teachers all the time. Your riddle itself still confuses me, but I will look again.
JazzMinnie

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 06:30 am
@HexHammer,
And are you absolutely positively sure it has nothing to do with the riddle?
HexHammer

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 01:09 pm
@JazzMinnie,
JazzMinnie wrote:

Reading books has nothing to do with your knowledge it is actually how observant you are. You're like me I read very little yet I correct my teachers all the time. Your riddle itself still confuses me, but I will look again.
Yes indeed!
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 01:09 pm
@JazzMinnie,
JazzMinnie wrote:

And are you absolutely positively sure it has nothing to do with the riddle?
Now why would I give you hints, when I had no hints, nor gave any hints to my friend who solved it?
JazzMinnie

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 02:45 pm
@HexHammer,
Because you're a nice person and obviously smarter than us.
HexHammer

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 03:27 pm
@JazzMinnie,
JazzMinnie wrote:

Because you're a nice person and obviously smarter than us.
As a minor comfort, I spend about 1½ day solving it, whilst my friend solved it on the spot.

Maybe a hint ...be callous as I!
JazzMinnie

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 03:31 pm
@HexHammer,
So, you want me to show very little interest or concern to this riddle? Is that what you are saying?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 03:31 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

My good Grammar Police, I'm sorry that I'm a terrible speller and often make punching errors on keyboard.

Yes, I solved it which annoyed my Doctor friend as he moaned how I was some loser dude who only watched Mtv and played computer games, so how the heck could I destroy his story ..specially when I don't read books and he read heaps of books.

I'v presented this story for many people over the years, and only 1 other have solved it.

I suspect this entire thing is just a joke on your part to see how far you can string people along. I repeat my earlier assertion that there isn't a logical puzzle to be solved here in any way. And if you think there is, it's a sign of a deficiency on your part, not on that of those who you purport to be challenging.

Cycloptichorn
JazzMinnie

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 03:32 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I'm starting to think that too. Sad
But the sad thing is I don't like to doubt people on what they speak. For the word is stronger than the action.
You may leave a mark physically but it can heal, a mental wound is there forever.
Or so I say.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2010 03:35 pm
@JazzMinnie,
JazzMinnie wrote:

So, you want me to show very little interest or concern to this riddle? Is that what you are saying?
Well, callous for the normallty of preciveing things, maybeI should say, break the psycopath barrier, then you will understand the solution.
0 Replies