Note to philosophyforum.com people going to philosophyforums.com

salima

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 03:13 am
@Khethil,
Khethil wrote:

Quite true Jg; I've always thought philosophically in terms of the five core disciplines. Which isn't to say there isn't an abundant territory elsewhere ripe for such thoughts

Salima: You're a more patient soul than I am - love that persistence. I don't suppose I could hire you, could ? Smile

Theaetetus: I read a bunch of Epictetus last year. I need to remember to dive in there. As I recall, most of it was quite agreeable/refreshing

if you have online work to do, send me a pm...we can discuss it!
0 Replies

melonkali

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 06:13 am
(Note to moderator -- this is a tongue-in-cheek-remark, please take it as such). When I want to visit the other realm -- and surprisingly you can find some fairly intelligent and extremely interesting discussions there -- I head over to the "lunatic fringe" forum.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/topics/

It's really not ALL idiocy -- there are a few moderates and educated people around -- and I've learned a lot about subjects I knew nothing of, like survivalism -- but if you're feeling the call to debate, welcome to candyland.

rebecca
0 Replies