Big step backwards, bare with.

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2010 12:45 am
I am sure that right now everyone from philforum is feeling a little out of place, a little like, being in a whole different planet. It is a most expectable reaction to the situation, and one that comes with all new things that encompass drastic change. I know the lay out is utterly primitive compared to that of the old forum, but I ask to bare with, and remain stoical and understanding, as it is only yet the begging of a big procedure that comes with the amalgamation of two websites, and we are only through the first phases, from what I have understood Robert has plans to refurbish and revamp the current site, surely this will mean improvements of site lay out as well as aesthetics, I am confident that Robert will do a good job of this especially since he is knowing of the high quality and sophistication of the program that was used on philforum, I have no doubt than when the time comes you will get to have a say in regards to the redevelopment of this website, but until then, for those who are still tenacious from the radical change I ask that you remain stoical and understanding.

Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 805 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2010 04:28 am
@Soul Brother,
Primitive?

I do love your avatar. Welcome. Smile
DrewDad