Being too intelligent could be a curse?

Andarius1

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2010 03:48 pm
@Zetherin,
Seem's that people think that I am depressed, I can assure you I am not at all, I suppose I'm not because I used to compare myself with other people in society and within the absence of the thing's I talked about in my first post, these are everyone's absence and not just mine (I know you can create them but w/e they aren't really there).

At the moment I'm a bit confused haha, just pondering what to do with the rest of my existence in realization of the likelihood of the absence of these things.
Huxley

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2010 03:49 pm
@Zetherin,
0 Replies

Zetherin

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2010 03:53 pm
@Andarius1,
Andarius1;173079 wrote:
Seem's that people think that I am depressed, I can assure you I am not at all, I suppose I'm not because I used to compare myself with other people in society and within the absence of the thing's I talked about in my first post, these are everyone's absence and not just mine (I know you can create them but w/e they aren't really there).

At the moment I'm a bit confused haha, just pondering what to do with the rest of my existence in realization of the likelihood of the absence of these things.

Hey, can you answer my question regarding what objective meaning and purpose means? And, while you're at it, please note the difference between objective meaning and subjective meaning. Thanks.
0 Replies

TuringEquivalent

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2010 05:14 pm
@Zetherin,
Zetherin;173076 wrote:
What in the world are you going on about over there? No, I'm not going to eat your ****. Please stop offering.

I guess it is not your thing. What can i say? I am cursed.
Zetherin

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2010 05:20 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent;173122 wrote:
I guess it is not your thing. What can i say? I am cursed.

Well, I suppose it depends what day you catch me on. I may be more willing to comply after a Friday night out at the bar, for instance.
0 Replies