Liking breasts, Nature or Nuture

Reply Thu 27 May, 2010 05:44 pm
If wemon were shirtless all the time would men get aroused? Or is it nature? I personally think its nurture. In the old days wemon were shirtless. And the breasts dont have any sexual porpoise.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,365 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Reconstructo

Reply Thu 27 May, 2010 06:02 pm
@bloodninja72,
bloodninja72;169771 wrote:
If wemon were shirtless all the time would men get aroused? Or is it nature? I personally think its nurture. In the old days wemon were shirtless. And the breasts dont have any sexual porpoise.

That's an interesting question. I can't help but think of the secrecy issue. To see what one is not supposed to see. Or to have exclusive access.

What about the effect of not wearing bras, or constant exposure to the elements? What if a natural response is dimmed by both the lack of secrecy and the physical changes that result from this lack of secrecy?

Another factor might be the eroticism of richer societies with more leisure. Perhaps we just have sex on the brain to a much greater degree. And women are then more motivated, perhaps, to think of and treat their breasts as erotic rather than nurturing.

Just thoughts.
0 Replies

ughaibu

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 12:52 am
@bloodninja72,
breasts dont have any sexual porpoise
Wonderful imagery.
0 Replies

Khethil

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 06:23 am
@bloodninja72,

Agree completely. If they weren't not regularly hidden, we'd find much less fascination/preoccupation with the scene. I don't know that we'd never find them arousing, but I'd agree that we've inflated our arousal of the bare breasts by hiding them.

And yes, every ideal of what a "sexual porpoise" i can come up with conjures giggles - priceless!

Thanks
0 Replies

kennethamy

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 06:37 am
@bloodninja72,

Which reminds me of a line from a Kingley Amis novel (I forget which one, though)

While watching women play tennis: "Why do I like women's breasts so much? Oh, I know why I like them, but why do I like them SO MUCH?!"
0 Replies

rhinogrey

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 11:17 am
@bloodninja72,
To me it's quite obvious it is related to infant nursing. You neva wanna leave yo mamma's teet!
0 Replies

TuringEquivalent

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 11:54 am
@bloodninja72,

If true, and if they don` t cover their their *****, then don` t that mean there is no more hard ons, and babies.?
mark noble

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2010 02:51 pm
@TuringEquivalent,
Hi All,

I believe it to be ridiculous that men (boys) have little else flowing through their minds than the shape or size of female body parts.
People are to be respected, not treated like meat.
Each to their own though (I was a boy once too).

Have a lustfree day, all.

Mark...
Krumple

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2010 02:57 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble;172585 wrote:
Hi All,

I believe it to be ridiculous that men (boys) have little else flowing through their minds than the shape or size of female body parts.
People are to be respected, not treated like meat.
Each to their own though (I was a boy once too).

Why would being naked constitute someone viewing a person as meat? That doesn't make any sense. I've been to many parties and nude beaches where nudity was optional and I never saw the people as purely reflecting on the naked people as objects.

Just because a woman is naked it does not mean that she now exists as a sexual object. She is always a sexual object, even with clothes. Laughing just kidding of course. No being naked does not mean you should be viewed less. Those who think in these terms have problems with nudity and nature.
0 Replies

Shadow Dragon

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2010 04:24 pm
@bloodninja72,
I think viewing women's breast sexually is in part nature. Only a third of a boob is devoted to the milk duct, the rest being fat. It's likely that they originally evolved as a way to attract mates. However, I agree that our society does put too much emphasis on breasts.
0 Replies

permoda12345

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2011 05:25 am
@bloodninja72,
good question .
for me modern people proposed the idea of "breast attraction " and relate it to sexual life , by inventing special clothes for revealing breasts in an attractive way , and I blame the fashion designers who use the body of women for collecting money and celebrity , and considering this as modern and development of women in the world . and they who invented the (idiot idea) of "miss universe'" which lead to jealousness , hatred, sexual crimes besides; this issue is harmful to women and frustrating , I really feel sorry for them because she knows that designers will through her in the trash and would be humiliated in the future , specially when she gets into aging .actually the breast of women became cheap and for sale . thank you for your question
"miss universe =stone age=first man >>wars +endless stupidity<< suicidal intentions .
0 Replies

sabelo999

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2012 07:19 am
@bloodninja72,
NURTURE - While the hidden body lumps offer greater interest during sex one should note that this is influenced by cultural conditioning. Other body parts have pedestals in other parts of the world. Too often we view sex and other concepts like we view a peach (with a core) and we dig for a chocolate centre. But what if all concepts were like onions- to peel away at them would lead us to no real end.
0 Replies

NoSuchThing

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 06:59 pm
@bloodninja72,
Well, I would venture to say that if women were shirtless, 99% of the breasts you see would probably be of serious deviation type (from the standard, of course).
0 Replies