The oldest references in the world.

jacinc2

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 11:14 am
Oldest Writing Ever Discovered.
I know you guys are looking for the oldest reference, but if it helps.

The oldest WRITINGS where done by the Indus Civilization.

It goes as far back as 3500 BCE. Picture that Walter Hinteler is displaying.

I am a student of writings. You may know my kind by the word SCRIBE.

I have been studding old texts since I started in computers back in 1984.

This is the most current findings. There are many explorations going on to determine that it is the oldest. This is an on going exploration.

Both the beggining of Humans and Writings are an ongoing thing. Science is never satisfied until it has ONE SOLID PROOF that Humans did appear 160,000 years ago and that the oldest writings where done around 3500 BCE.

This puts us at a STUPID LEVEL of intellect.

If humans only started writing in 3500 BCE then what happened during the 157K year rein before the first writing.

You mean to tell me that this one person wrote the 5500 year old stone and that NO ONE ELSE IN THE TRIBE OR EVEN IN THE SURROUNDING AREA COULD DO THE SAME.

Well Egypt, Mesopotamia and the Indus where the first writers.

What a crock. I wish it would have been from the beginning. We would know so much of ourselves and how we got here.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST QUESTION because NO SCIENCE CAN PROVE 100% THAT WE CAME FROM A PREHISTORIC MONKEY.

UNLESS THEY BECAME RELIGIOUS ABOUT IT.

I made this statement not as a joke but as a fact to consider.

The ancient writers of the Bible state in a book called "JOB" that God created dinasourse and dragons at the same time God made Men.

So if God made us that long ago, we were already living with the dinasoure and became self aware or grew intelligent over night.

I have been doing a lot of studies on this lately and came to the conclusion that Men NEVER CAME FROM APES, but rather is its own species.

Yes! I am convinced that man came from man. A different more degraded type, but none the less .. a man, with a brain cable of what he can today, except that his limitation was KNOWLEDGE.

Anyway, hope this helps on the OLDEST WRITINGS.

Later guys, gals.. etc... LOL

:-)
0 Replies