Where's your next home improvement project going to be?

littlek

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 08:53 am
It (the area there) doesn't have much of a choice
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 09:12 am
I think it's gonna be the heater that's gonna require replacement. We get it checked out by PG&E before we fire it up every winter. Everything else is "almost" new. c.i.
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 09:25 am
My wife is in charge of the improvements around this house. I'm just the comptroller. Her lastest idea for improvement seems to be, to kick me out. ...............I'm almost sure she's kidding though. Confused
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 10:07 am
Ah, painting - will probably take it up again once the weather improves (which could be next year; this year has been horrible). There is a room on the 3rd floor that we've cleared but the drop cloth isn't down yet. Then it'll be ready to paint.

I definitely want it done as I want to move junk out of storage and back in there. Plus I want to do some clutter reduction. And then there's that wall unit which I've not gotten around to yet. I'd rather work in the heat; this cold just makes me shiver and want to huddle under blankets.

Send some heat, please!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 11:29 pm
Does anyone have updates on your improvements?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 12:07 am
The updates for us is the fact that I'm always patching up the drywall cracks. As a matter of fact, I did some patch work in the family room and our master bedroom, and will paint it tomorrow.
0 Replies