God Cannot Do the Impossible

Fido

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 06:52 am
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall;76251 wrote:
A warm welcome Smile Smile to a really great forum.While it is true that we finite entities cannot reach up and comprehend an infinite mind like that of God, the reverse is possible god has no difficulty reaching downward and embracing us with his love and knowledge if we would only listen and feel his reality and presence

You did it again, Al...You try to define the infinite... Why bother???Concentrate on knowing what you can know... We do not need God to be good or excuse being good... All God does is confuse the issues we face...Let others make fools of themselves... Do not make unsupportable statements about the nature of God...
salima

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2009 01:00 am
@Fido,
Fido;76289 wrote:
You did it again, Al...You try to define the infinite... Why bother???Concentrate on knowing what you can know... We do not need God to be good or excuse being good... All God does is confuse the issues we face...Let others make fools of themselves... Do not make unsupportable statements about the nature of God...

your posts are really interesting, fido-i still have yet to figure out what your philosophy is or where you stand on anything!!! :bigsmile: but you make a lot of sense.

i thought of this saying when i read your above quote:
the fool can only talk to fools-a wise man can talk to anyone.
Fido

Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:06 am
@salima,
salima;76567 wrote:
your posts are really interesting, fido-i still have yet to figure out what your philosophy is or where you stand on anything!!! :bigsmile: but you make a lot of sense.

i thought of this saying when i read your above quote:
the fool can only talk to fools-a wise man can talk to anyone.

Thanks pardner...I don't have a philosophy...I guess I just have philosophy... I learn every where and forget more than I can remember...It is the blessing and curse of age... Not that I am exactly ancient...I am fifty-five and that must be old enough...
0 Replies