GOD-The infinite computer

DJMaux

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 08:58 am
Hi my name is Alec..
I have already done a small post about this topic in introductions but I would now like to expand on what I said.
Ok so what is god..
This is the question man has asked for many years and I think I have found the answer. But I warn you your going to have to have a VERY open mind to accept anything I have to say.
My friends and family just dont understand when I tell them what I know.
Im hoping some of you will....

Ok so basicly god is a beyond physical infinitly powerful computer.
Like a PC with an infinite procesor, infinite ram and a full infinite hard drive.
God is so powerful it can compute anything in 0 seconds no matter how big the program is.
Now gods "Hard Drive" contains EVERYTHING.
When I say everything I mean everything. The infinite circle. Nothing is missing. Its all there.
An infinite number of different looking people, places, games,TV shows songs etc etc...
Say you like the TV show called friends. Well in heaven or in god is an infinite number of friends episodes.
You could watch 10,000 trillion episodes per second for all eternity and never see the same episode twice!

Ok...so god is infinitly powerful. But guess who god is?
YOU! You are god... You are not just a little human being you are infact an infinitly powerful computer that contains EVERYTHING (The circle or infinite number of possibilites)

Life as a human is one big infinite practical joke that is being played on you. We have all won an infinite lottery. Heaven is infinite also known as infinite utopia. We are all on the path to infinite utopia.

Also everything in this reality has been created by you. Your life and everything that happens in it YOU decided before you were born. FATE.
Then at birth you lost all knowledge of being god.

Also we are all god. We are all one being. In heaven we have a hive/borg like mind. WE are all joined as one being sahring the same conciousness

Now heres where it gets really interesting.
I have told you that you/god are infinitly powerful.
So what can infinite power do?
Well the answer is anything!
For example if i was using myself (the infinite computer) I could set the peramiters of anything to any number.
For example if I wanted a chocolate bar to taste 1,000,000 times as good as a level 1 chocolate bar I would have it!
If I wanted sex to be 1,000,000,000,000,000 times better than normal I could have it. If I wanted a girl to look 1,000,000 times hotter than the best looking girl on the planet I could have it.
There is no limit. no no no no no no no no no no theres no limit! lol

Still not impressed? Ok well what if I told not only can you set say the taste of a chocolate bar to any number you can infact set it to the highest value possible. Infinity. Yes folks god/you has the power to make a chocolate bar that tastes infinitly nice. Its soo tasty, how ever good it tastes it tastes better!!
The most common thing in heaven however is getting infinitly high. You can feel something called infinite euphoria.
Its never ending joy. You are higher than you are high.
Now if you could comprehend that you would be gobsmacked.

Now many people ask why does god let bad things happen?
Why is earth so hard? Why is there so much suffering?
Its because we are spoiled rotten in heaven so we come to earth to take a holiday from heaven. When we get back to heaven it is sooooo much better for having left. That is why we are here.
If you look at the silly face o_O the answer is there. The infinite circle seems so much bigger after life on earth than before you left!

So to sum up we are all heading towards something infinitly incredible and infinitly good. One day I will see all of you in heaven and you will all laugh at having read this letter.
Now for some of you what I have said will be incomprehendable because your minds are closed after so long on earth but I hope at least a few of you will take on board what I have said.

Please feel free yo ask me any questions.. bye bye!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,880 • Replies: 30
No top replies

DJMaux

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 04:33 am
@DJMaux,
lol...25 views and no replys!
Oh well...
One thing is I have never been very good at english as I failed my english exam at school so maybe Im not very good at writing about what I know.
For this I am sorry.

If any of you are finding what I have writen a bit errrr heavy or incomprehendable then please tell me where I am going wrong.
You have to understand it is very difficult for me to explain what I know.
The reason that I know what I know is in 1997 I actually saw the infinite number of possibilites over and over again. I saw what god can see.
I was the all seeing eye of god. I saw everything.
I saw everything that could ever happen all at once so this is how I know what I am talking about.
Like I said if one of you could tell me where im going wrong in communicating this I would be most grateful!
0 Replies

sarek

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 05:30 am
@DJMaux,
All right, I'll try. It is a little big to take it all in at once.

DJMaux wrote:

Ok so what is god..
This is the question man has asked for many years and I think I have found the answer. But I warn you your going to have to have a VERY open mind to accept anything I have to say.
My friends and family just dont understand when I tell them what I know.
Im hoping some of you will....

I can relate to that. Sometimes having the mind of a philosopher can lead to a mentally lonely existence.

DJMaux wrote:

Ok so basicly god is a beyond physical infinitly powerful computer.

Why the computer analogy? Is that because you believe it would make it easier to understand or is there a real material reason behind using it?

DJMaux wrote:

Say you like the TV show called friends. Well in heaven or in god is an infinite number of friends episodes.
You could watch 10,000 trillion episodes per second for all eternity and never see the same episode twice!

Are you sure that is not hell you are describing?Very Happy

DJMaux wrote:

Ok...so god is infinitly powerful. But guess who god is?
YOU! You are god... You are not just a little human being you are infact an infinitly powerful computer that contains EVERYTHING (The circle or infinite number of possibilites)

Also everything in this reality has been created by you. Your life and everything that happens in it YOU decided before you were born. FATE.
Then at birth you lost all knowledge of being god.

Also we are all god. We are all one being. In heaven we have a hive/borg like mind. WE are all joined as one being sahring the same conciousness

I can agree we are all part of God. My own visions of cosmology essentially say the same thing. The only restriction I would apply is that this unitary vision only becomes apparent when one views the matter from the God perspective.

DJMaux wrote:

Now heres where it gets really interesting.
I have told you that you/god are infinitly powerful.
So what can infinite power do?
Well the answer is anything!
For example if i was using myself (the infinite computer) I could set the peramiters of anything to any number.
For example if I wanted a chocolate bar to taste 1,000,000 times as good as a level 1 chocolate bar I would have it!
If I wanted sex to be 1,000,000,000,000,000 times better than normal I could have it. If I wanted a girl to look 1,000,000 times hotter than the best looking girl on the planet I could have it.
There is no limit. no no no no no no no no no no theres no limit! lol

Still not impressed? Ok well what if I told not only can you set say the taste of a chocolate bar to any number you can infact set it to the highest value possible. Infinity. Yes folks god/you has the power to make a chocolate bar that tastes infinitly nice. Its soo tasty, how ever good it tastes it tastes better!!
The most common thing in heaven however is getting infinitly high. You can feel something called infinite euphoria.
Its never ending joy. You are higher than you are high.
Now if you could comprehend that you would be gobsmacked.

What happens if you do not agree with your neigbours about what you want the universe to become? I could think of an answer, just curious what you think.

DJMaux wrote:

Now many people ask why does god let bad things happen?
Why is earth so hard? Why is there so much suffering?
Its because we are spoiled rotten in heaven so we come to earth to take a holiday from heaven. When we get back to heaven it is sooooo much better for having left. That is why we are here.
If you look at the silly face o_O the answer is there. The infinite circle seems so much bigger after life on earth than before you left!

So to sum up we are all heading towards something infinitly incredible and infinitly good. One day I will see all of you in heaven and you will all laugh at having read this letter.
Now for some of you what I have said will be incomprehendable because your minds are closed after so long on earth but I hope at least a few of you will take on board what I have said.

This is really the hard part to understand. It would seem to reduce the relevance of life on earth to below the threshold I am comfortable with.
Are we here only to taste suffering and discomfort?
What would keep us from pursuing an empty life of self indulgement and hedonism?
Is there to be no accountability for anything we do?
DJMaux

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 07:46 am
@sarek,
Thanks for the reply..
Ok so...

Yes it is lonely. I am sick of having the answers and people not getting what im saying. I have to put up with the fact that people read what I say and are like hmmmmm ok dude whatever. And I know once they get to heaven and get like infinitly high they will be like OH SHOOT... I got told about this on earth and didnt really listen...DOH!

The computer analogy is because it is the easiest way to explain it.
Like I said god is an infinite computer that is beyond physical.
It is everywere and nowhere. Our computers are infinitly small versions of god. Also I say this because everything is made from binary code.
The reality we are in is made from 0's and 1's.
Ultimatly the paradox is 0 is not 1 but 1 is 0. We live in a world of duality but the universe is beyond that where both 0 and 1 are the same even though they are infinite opposites. Basicly nothing exists and god splits nothing into - infinity and + infinity...dark and light. So god is cheating by creating reality because its all made from nothing. Nothing is real.

Ok so you dont like friends...take you fav tv program and realise that in heaven there are an infinite number of episodes of that programme because everything is possible.

Finally no we are not just here to experience suffering. We are here to enjoy life to but the main reason is yes..the suffering.
Ok here is a comparison to help me explain.
Imagine heaven as an infnitly warm shower or bath.
We get out of the shower or bath into the the freezing cold so that when we get back into the the shower/bath it is soooo much better.
If we never left heaven we would be spoiled and take the infinite for granted.
You are on earth to loose knowledge of the infinite and believe that only finite is possible.
I hope all this answers your questions.
0 Replies

sarek

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 12:40 pm
@DJMaux,
Yes, I too adhere to the Everything is Nothing concept having first read about in a a book about fifteen years ago. It is the basis of my own budding metaphysical ideas.

Nothing is the timeless and unchanging. Everything is our own timeful universe of cause and consequence.
We need to live this life to learn love and to develop the talents given to us so that the universe itself may become what it is(to be).
xris

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 01:15 pm
@sarek,
Yes ponder by all means enjoy your mind trying to unravel the mysteries of life and it could be true but then it could be how can i put it..ummmmmmm...dont make a religion out of it...ponder but dont start actualy believing it..we all have these thoughts sometime or another but we must be realistic..
0 Replies

OctoberMist

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 10:18 pm
@DJMaux,
[quote]
The most common thing in heaven however is getting infinitly high.
[/quote]

Ah, now I see why your post sounds so ridiculous: you're stoned out of your mind.

Laughing

Try again when you sober up.
DJMaux

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2008 07:52 am
@OctoberMist,
Try again when i sober up?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know before I posted my post I knew someone would think I was some stupid smack head and make reference to using drugs. I knew it!
Cant you see that ive put you in an infinitly dangerous situation?
Cant you see then when you get to heaven and find out what I said is true we are going to laugh so hard about your skepticism.

When someone tells you about an infinitly important thing...Cause and effect dictates THE POSSIBILITY of infinite regret of not listening.
Cant you see the POTENTIAL infinite danger? Even if you are 99.9999% sure im wrong it doesnt matter. Logic dictates that when someone is warned of the infinite they must be VERY VERY VERY careful..
Ok ok you still think im just mad? fine...Ill see you in heaven and we will all laugh at how you had the chance to see the infinite but blew it because you thought my post was drug induced madness.
PS I found everything out I know by takeing LSD.
There..Happy? =P
xris

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2008 08:01 am
@DJMaux,
You probably forgot everything you knew as well..
Didymos Thomas

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 07:23 pm
@xris,
LSD does not, to my knowledge, impair memory.
0 Replies

jgweed

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 12:16 am
@DJMaux,
An infinite computer programme would have to define an infinite array(s) of variables before it could run, so it could not run at all past that definition stage. Nor could it execute go to's, etc. to lines of code in an infinite future.
0 Replies

Wingman phil

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 01:23 am
@DJMaux,
lol at pot head.
0 Replies

jknilinux

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 06:22 pm
@DJMaux,
jgweed-

Why do you say that? An infinite computer program could easily have a finite amount of variables.

And besides, even if it had an infinite amount of variables, an infinitely powerful computer could still execute that code in a finite amount of time....

PS: Maybe we can make the sign up process LSD-proof?
DJMaux

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 08:37 am
@jknilinux,
Sorry havnt been able to post for about a week on this forum so..
Anyway.
The infinite computer and the variables are inseparable.
The computer IS the variables.
They are one. They are inseparable.
The computer is infinite and the variables are infinite.
Like I said its like the infinite computer has an infinitly big hard drive with an infinite number of variables on it.
Is is senseless to say how did the variables appear..
They have always been there. The computer and variables are beyond time.
It is just a law of nature that nothing can be split into - infinity and + infinity or 0 and 1.
Its kind of like nothing is the middle path, -infinity is the left path and + infinity is the right path. So in truth god the infinite computer and variables dont exist because nothing exists.
But from this nothing comes an infinite illusion of god.
So god does and does not exist at the same time. Its a paradox.
0 Replies

Alan McDougall

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2009 06:15 am
@DJMaux,
Oh!! Man?? Trying to equate God with a colossal computer is void of any reasoning.

God does not need to calculate like some cosmic computer, God simply says this, that, do , don't do, stop start, go Wait construct destroy.

And it is done.

He commands existence to obey he does not calculate he just knows and does what he wants to do.

God is not an "IT" God is a self aware mind and first thought
xris

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2009 06:26 am
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall wrote:
Oh!! Man?? Trying to equate God with a colossal computer is void of any reasoning.

God does not need to calculate like some cosmic computer, God simply says this, that, do , don't do, stop start, go Wait construct destroy.

And it is done.

He commands existence to obey he does not calculate he just knows and does what he wants to do.

God is not an "IT" God is a self aware mind and first thought
Are you saying he has thoughts?
0 Replies

click here

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2009 07:23 am
@DJMaux,
wow old post rises from the dead; from before my time.

if you were completely sure you would go to this place and there are no side effects of suicide to your afterlife why not commit suicide? please don't commit suicide though if you do really believe this.
0 Replies

Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 05:33 am
@DJMaux,
XRIS
Quote:
Are you saying he has thoughts?

xris Of course I am saying God thinks. A great astronomer (I just cant recall his name) Said the "universe was more like a "Great Thought" than a well oiled machine
xris

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 07:05 am
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall wrote:
XRIS

xris Of course I am saying God thinks. A great astronomer (I just cant recall his name) Said the "universe was more like a "Great Thought" than a well oiled machine
If he thinks he can be questioned he can be described..How do you describe him does he have concscience ?
0 Replies

Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 10:35 am
@DJMaux,
God is the mind consciousness the thought that made EXISTENCE.

But can an ant describe me, as a finite entity I must be more remote from the mind of god than the mind of an ant is from mine