time travel paradox

htam9876

Sun 10 Sep, 2023 09:11 am
Waste time to tease a wasp in this small bird nest is not a glorious affair even you can win out. There should be other meaningful affairs to do elsewhere in this grand cosmos.
Have al lovely day, guys.
http://m.iqiyipic.com/u7/image/20190429/75/02/uv_38030729909_d_601_480_270.jpg
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 10 Sep, 2023 12:11 pm
@htam9876,
HaHa Wasp?!?! I like it.You mean vibration, I presume.

Hi again htam9876. I always keep an eye on your posts.

I am more interested in how PRESENCE is embroiled within and is affected by the vibrating electromagnetic forces (The Wasp) within the cosmos,which, as I am sure you are aware by now have been derived from a different united +/-=+/- symmetrical philosophy.

There is a new era dawning in the sciences,I would agree with that.We need a philosophy and science that INTERCONNECTS in a experientially meaningful way with psychology.

We have that now that the electromagnetic forces in nature have been VIBRATORY balanced.

PRESENCE’S connection with the vibrating electrical signals (thoughts?) that pass through WASP is what intrigues me now.

htam9876

Sun 10 Sep, 2023 08:00 pm
@Jasper10,
“There is a new era dawning in the sciences, I would agree with that. We need a philosophy and science that INTERCONNECTS”
Oh, it’s true. Haha…
Thanks to your PRESENCE – SELF philosophical principle in this galaxy, as well as that great English physics – philosopher woody’s “existence – interaction principle”. Given without such consensus, this pig head would not have entered the PRESENCE – PROPERTY new era in physics so soon. Haha…History has recorded you wasp head.

Piggy thinks the PRESENCE – PROPERTY new era is coming, becoming more and more dazzling in this grand COSMOS.

A REVOLUTION in physics is underway, that tramp in cosmos neila9876 has to do many things elsewhere. No much time to chat here.

Piggy thinks you should travel to PHF galaxy to "hijack" that “authentic” rabbit Dandan, pick its tail and shake it. If the pig can access PHF, I would do it.

Have a lovely day.
 http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20181031/14981260af7b481291a79fb5928f8e70.gif
Jasper10

Mon 11 Sep, 2023 12:01 am
@htam9876,
In your mathematical reasonings,please consider the idea that the cosmos is full of many interacting springs that are being compressed and stretched due to the electromagnetic force pair interactions associated with and also between these springs which are vibratory balanced by the new philosophical formula +/-=+/-

BOING BOING

I am interested in the firing mechanism that releases the energy.I am interested in what causes the firing of electrical signals within the brain.

I know that these electrical signals are interacting with balanced and symmetrical vibratory electromagnetic forces with the brain but I am trying to establish/ understand what caused the electrical signal to flow in the first place.

htam9876

Mon 11 Sep, 2023 09:30 am
@Jasper10,
History has recorded you wasp head, even it might be 1 percentage. Much better than some guys. They would be forgotten by time / history entirely.
The pig really has to go.
Have a lovely week.
http://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20190225/c46b0842f249462ab8d98e4875e1c9bb.gif
0 Replies

steve reid

Tue 12 Sep, 2023 02:37 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
I am interested in the firing mechanism that releases the energy.I am interested in what causes the firing of electrical signals within the brain.

I know that these electrical signals are interacting with balanced and symmetrical vibratory electromagnetic forces with the brain but I am trying to establish/ understand what caused the electrical signal to flow in the first place.

I've often wondered if, given that Carbon is one of the building blocks of the brain, beta particles emitted when Carbon 14 decays could be a trigger for thoughts and dreams
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 12 Sep, 2023 02:18 pm
@Jasper10,
Piggy suddenly AWARE of something in dream last night and wake up. The pig now is very exciting and travels back to this galaxy to talk a bit more with you.

What’s the difference between “Blah blah, spin, bosons, fermions, blah blah, virtual particle, quark” and “Blah blah, toggle, plus, minus, blah blah, gravity magnetism”?
Actually they are no different. They are both useless games in physics. Actually the latter consumed much less resource of the Earth. The former bas buried physics, while the latter not yet.
https://img.zcool.cn/community/01ae635dd385bba8012129e26938db.gif

The pig is really AWARE now. haha…Very exciting…I’ll drink ten bottles of beer today.
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 14 Sep, 2023 02:59 am
@ jasper10
The physics community nowadays looks like a zombie land. Guys “Blah blah, spin, bosons, fermions, blah blah, virtual particle, quark” numbly all day all night. Actually, such scene is much more horrible than your “Blah blah, toggle, plus, minus, blah blah, gravity magnetism”.
http://p1.qhimgs4.com/t011edf60814ee31acc.gif

So, the pig would rather talk with a wasp.

Now they are arguing over the mechanism of quantum entanglement. Some “authentic” guys wonder why bosons, fermions can’t explain quantum entanglement? Haha...They are UNAWARE they are travelling in a long and complicated curve, even a blind alley.

Percentage, touchy and feely
Actually Donkey has been recorded by history too, piggy thinks. But the percentage should be 0.5. (Even G* has no idea how to “have compassion for” / “sympathize with” that “egotistical” / “lobotomised” idiot. If he thinks he can extinct the whole world, he just go.) If you keep on “Blah blah, toggle, plus, minus, blah blah, gravity magnetism” here, your percentage would reduce to 0.5 too. You are a smart philosopher, you should be able to understand this philosophy.
Piggy suggests you travel to PHF galaxy and show up your “SELF” thread in their philosophy forum. Then, your percentage would rise to 10, perhaps.
History never forgot clever guy who can do something positive in critical moment. Just foolish guy would try to do a stumbling stone to hold back the development of history. Then, he would be forgotten by history entirely at last.

Have a lovely week.
http://dingyue.nosdn.127.net/ijt1LFvASM5RNfhAuhSNjrT3PmtOPGvLRSjuP8V8pkoqa1538298957327.gif
Jasper10

Fri 10 Nov, 2023 10:39 am
@htam9876,
They need to try a different philosophical approach htam9876.

Philosophy should be able to provide a Science that explains the Psychological because all the science's are interconnected.
Jasper10

Sat 11 Nov, 2023 10:20 pm
@Jasper10,
They need a symmetrical science htam9876 that balances the two KNOWN forces of nature.

They are focussing far too much on theoretical forces.

After all we KNOW that there isn’t a scientist any where in the world who can explain how the two equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in the cosmos cancel out.

izzythepush

Sun 12 Nov, 2023 01:07 am
@Jasper10,
If you went back in time you could tell yourself not to bloody bother with all this and instead do something productive with your life.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 12 Nov, 2023 02:24 am
@Jasper10,
Genuinely,can a scientist anywhere in the world please explain to me how the 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in nature cancel out because as far as I am AWARE the 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in nature don’t cancel out according to established scientific theories.(NEWTONS 3 rd Law- Action/Reaction forces).This is a genuine question because, intriguingly, if these forces are symmetrically balanced,then the end result is a 100% CERTAIN philosophical formula.

There has to be a starting point for MOVEMENT (time travel).

A STILL place.

Jasper10

Thu 16 Nov, 2023 08:45 am
@Jasper10,
What initiates MOVEMENT is the two equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in nature interacting in a symmetrically balanced way.

You wouldn't get light giving its symmetrical particle/wave sinusoidal output with out it.

If you don't accept that this output is as a result of balanced and symmetrical equal but opposite electromagnetic forces interacting between the left and right (or between two objects) then you are still going to have to find some alternative forces that adopt the same principle and then still explain why you believe that the two equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in nature cancel out.
Jasper10

Fri 17 Nov, 2023 01:59 am
@Jasper10,
Why do scientist BELIEVE that the two equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in the cosmos cancel when they can’t explain how they cancel? Why GUESS that when they need two equal but opposite interacting forces to explain symmetrical MOVEMENT of light particles within the cosmos.By GUESSING that these forces cancel means that they now have to find two different THEORETICAL equal but opposite forces to explain why light particles are a wave.They are making things extremely difficult for themselves.What is wrong with the 2 equal but opposite KNOWN electromagnetic forces that they already have?

bobsal u1553115

Sat 18 Nov, 2023 05:30 pm
@Jasper10,
Going for three locked threads?
izzythepush

Sat 18 Nov, 2023 06:58 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
This is my response to his last blocked thread.

"Sounds a bit crowded in there.

Who invited Stinky?"
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 19 Nov, 2023 01:32 am
@htam9876,
htam9876,I would suggest that light particles are bent into sinusoidal output waveforms as they pass through vibrating electromagnetic fields.
Jasper10

Sun 19 Nov, 2023 03:13 am
@Jasper10,
Until someone can explain how the two equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in nature cancel out, we can assume that they don’t cancel out as well as an alternative possibility because modern day science has assumed that they do cancel out without scientific proof and then developed a science based upon that foundational guess.

Jasper10

Mon 20 Nov, 2023 03:55 am
@Jasper10,
As scientists are unable to explain how the 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in the cosmos cancel out, they can only assume that they do. We can also assume that they don’t cancel out. We can assume that all matter appears and disappears into/out of the cosmos independent of these 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic vibratory balanced forces.

Modern day science will not be able to explain SINUSOIDAL light wave/particles without balanced and symmetrical KNOWN forces on the right and left.

Presently, modern day science is unable to balance the equal but opposite force equation with its mathematically INVENTED and UNKNOWN theoretical forces.

Science has reached a cross roads.
izzythepush

Mon 20 Nov, 2023 05:59 am
@Jasper10,
You're talking to the wrong people.

Psychologists have the answers you're looking for.

You really need to find out why you're incapable of accepting defeat.

Time and time again your crackpot theories have been proven to be just that.

You have convinced nobody of anything.

Yet you continue down the path of delusion.
0 Replies