AaronAgassi phil

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 10:11 pm
@backworldman,
[CENTER]------------------------------ Loneliness -----------------------------[/CENTER]
Elmud

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 03:48 pm
@AaronAgassi phil,
The sun ain't gonna shine anymore, the moon ain;t gonna rise in the sky, the tears are always clouding your eyes,,,,, when you're without her. -Frankie Valle.
0 Replies

BeatsMeWhy

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 10:28 am
@backworldman,
I think it is normal to feel anguish when we are alone (in the sense of being aware of the fact that there is nobody to help us, support us or cooperate with us). In many senses, a human being is the most useful resource another human being can get.

On the one hand, we may have a feeling that achieving objectives is easier when we cooperate.

On the other hand, we are aware we can deal with other people so that we get resources we can't reach or afford alone.

And, of course, many -if not all- of us are well aware that we can manipulate other people so that they take care of us.

So no people -or at least available people- around means, at least for a regular person, as I am, that the best part of our set of strategies is worthless. Thus the anguish...
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 09:27 am
@backworldman,
backworldman;38913 wrote:
We are all afraid to become lonly. But can lonlyness be good if the company is bad? and can lonlyness be good for independent thought. but why shall we think if there is no one to tell the thoughts to? do anyone have any thoughts about how lonlyness and the threat of lonlyness work on us generaly or sppecially?
There are many good things about lonelyness, and some bad and very bad!

Good
- you may avoid criminals, who will mock you, or influence you in a bad way, ie sway you to be a henchman in crime.
- you may avoid idiots, who will bring you down mentally.
- you can achive deep thoughts when undisturbed.

Bad
- you go insane being all by youself, may also get depression
- for longer terms of depression, your brain will selfdestruct thereby you will lose many basic fluent abilities and they will become less functional.
0 Replies

AaronAgassi phil

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 11:04 am
@backworldman,
You mean solitude, not loneliness. Only the bad outcomes you list manifest loneliness.
HexHammer

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 08:47 pm
@AaronAgassi phil,
AaronAgassi;138308 wrote:
You mean solitude, not loneliness. Only the bad outcomes you list manifest loneliness.
can be a premissis for loneliness, but not a nessesty.
Your are right per se, however I belive I correctly answerd #1 questions, even if my terms were wrong. Smile
0 Replies