KIND

William

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 10:05 am
What does 'kind" mean? Are you a kind human being? Can you be classified as a "kind of person" or are you a kind person? Are there different kinds of people or are they just people?

Allow me to offer when one thinks of a person as a kind of a person and attaches a label to that person, that person is thinking wrong and also defensively in regard to the kind of person they think they/themselves/the "I", they think they seemingly are. It seems that person is readying themselves for an attack from that thing which can be said of a "noun" that person is among other things. Ha but not so funny as it seems we do laugh at a lot of things like that today........don't we or some any way.

I think you will find, when practiced, another 'thing' (yuck) / "person" (yeah) will, if you offer kindness you will find the like, kind in return. Can that be 'kindred spirits' merging as they emerge from the darkness of their imposed oneness?

Now if what you offer is a "kind of" kindness and is not real as it relates to that other "person/thing" you will also find a response in 'not like kind' manner. So how can any one know what kind truly means? Where can we find that answer? Well, that's simple; they EYES have it. When one offers kindness it is so necessary to look a person in the eyes when offering it. If the eyes do anything other, the other eyes, will know. There are some pretty good actors out there that can put on a pretty good "kind of" show but they can fake it either.

As it relates to person's, place's or/and things are you are you a person or a thing? Is the place you occupy now, your place or are you just using it for the time being? Ah, so many questions, huh! Should you pay a price for that place considering you are, after all, only using it for the time being?

No one need respond, just something to think about; you thinker's/stinker's all. Ha! :bigsmile:

William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 620 • Replies: 0
No top replies