Savior, Saver and Savor

William

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2010 07:45 am
Do those words have something in common? Well, let's observe the "Savior". That would be a person who rescues and saves. That person could be called a saver too. A person who saves to redeem/remember/recall.

Now in this context we all are savers/saviors. When we experience anything external that we think has value we mentally copy and save it and allocate it to a file/cache/container/memory for storage.

We do that because we think we are missing something and want to make sure it's in a safe place for use later just in case we might need it; if we ever will. We "hold" on to it as if it was ours to own for later. Later? When is that? Ha, later never comes for when it does it's now for an immeasurable instant, but you are still carrying that cache of stuff; good stuff, bad stuff, right stuff, wrong stuff, negative stuff, positive stuff, etc, etc, etc, etc.

How does one "lighten" that load? How do we get rid of it so we don't carry such a "weight"? We don't, we stretch the container so we can "ram" more stuff in there, ha! Now if you do need it, finding it is a chore when you start accessing all that stuff you have saved. Ha, "Now where in the hell did I put that? Lol! I do literally amaze myself and the stuff that comes from my memory, ha. I am really enjoying what my memory allows me to remember.

Now when it comes to our memory, that cache automatically stores and saves everything one experiences. All of it. It's all in there. Every single bit/byte of it. Now just how much of that is junk and how much is has real value?

Once I offered we are all saviors and we are trying to save each other unconsciously whether we know it or not. Those who have saved a lot are carrying a load those who have less don't carry. I promise you those who carry such loads would indeed love to lighten themselves and become blissfully balanced.

Those "idols" who have so much who live in the limelight making spectacles of themselves, who could possibly know what loads they carry as we scrutinize their every move. What happens to them when the lights go out or when they look in the mirror and ask "why me"?

I'm not necessarily speaking of "celebrities" per se, but everyone who carries any such "loads". All of those things we consider valuable are those loads whether one is considered intelligent, beautiful or wealthy. They have caches, stashes, vaults, safes, land, homes all the stuff they could ever possibly hope or dream for.....................now what?

You could ask those "idols" yourself if you could find one, ha! Try searching for them, those valuable people? You can't; they are in hiding from being observe too much. Just where are they and who is going to save them? Who can they rely on to save them? I promise you if you are one who desires to have so much, please have second thoughts. It's not as much fun as you think it is. If they could tell you, they could tell you what loneliness truly is. Just who can they trust to be there when they need something, sincerely?

Let's call them angels with clipped wings as we all desire to put their feathers in our nest, ha! Let's take two who we stripped bare and crucified; Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson. Two super stars who went nova; as do many. They were so heavily laden they couldn't fly even if they wanted to. Who was there to save them. No one. Their songs were screaming their thoughts and lamentations and we called it entertainment, bullsh*t!!!!!!

We have a processing system in place that allows the haves to observe and select the angels from the demons. Ha! Sorry, for offering that, but that is how it is, sad to say. Those of lessor stuff have to demonstrate that they have before we consider them worthy of wings; we demonize/berate/abase and consider them less?

What.........a.........crock!!!! Bubble bubble, toil and trouble, hmmm? Just who are the Stygian Witch's; male or female as they focus that eye on those angels. Is there a list of ingredients for them to be so discreet? Are you so discreet with that angel you bring into this world? Or do you load him up with all that you have saved so you can loosen your load. How so very kind of you? Damn you!

You don't share with them, you force them to take what you have been taught to memorize or you punish them. You have laid down your law and bid them criminals if they don't follow your rules. When you do that IT will come back and bite/byte you for every single fleeting instant you do that. To give of yourself is a much better way as you should serve them and not yourself. When you force them/tell them/make them, they will do as you say simply to escape that threatened punishment you promise. You created a liar and began clipping their beautiful wings.

Is your burden a little lessor now? If that is not the case then you choose not to hear because of your fear. That's ok, one day you will be so heavily ladened you will cease to move at all. Good luck with that, btw. Give it up sport you will never win any sense of freedom of thought, mind or body. They will all "freeze up".

Your kind thoughts would be appreciated, otherwise keep those 'other thoughts' to your self. That's where they belong. You carry them around. There yours. You can have them.

Are there those who feed on unkind thoughts? That would surely be a demon, huh? That demonstrable the-monster-terrible one and all of that kind/like/ilk/ill/fated One. Will we cheer in that arena you created or will we all sob as we witness your distress in a trying nature at giving away all you have saved that no one needs. We will all shine when you and all your like go nova. A star no more; an unkind thought.......................indeed!

No more burdens for anyone, including me. Is that my best friend speaking in lieu of me? Yes, I think IT is. One day we will be one and the same and all of you if you like can come too. We would be grateful for the companions/company is one way of saying IT.

This "Will" is free and saved; how long will you be a slave to all you hold in memory. Could we have saved these two "Super Stars"?

Here are those two super stars expressing their prayers before they were no more for us to observe, use and burden. Are they saying/singing those prayers for all?

YouTube - Michael Jackson - Will You Be There (lyrics)

YouTube - Elvis Presley - If I Can Dream - 68' Comeback Special - Take 01

Two super stars one would think who had everything. Obviously they didn't and in their own way were dreaming and praying too for answers. It would have been nice if someone would have been sincerely there for them.

I haven't talked about what "savor" means. Ha, I will "save it" for another thread. You can look forward to that, ha! I hope you were able to hear this one; he said as he tapped the submit key.

William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,164 • Replies: 0
No top replies