Citizens Band or Citizen's banned.

William

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2009 07:00 am
Are you a member of a Citizens Banded together, or do you feel like a Citizen Banned apart?

The next time you turn on your television, please observe what it is you are looking for; something to find the peace in you or something to scare the hell out of you.

Is the news it offers good, sunny and fresh or bad, hell or high water?

You know the old saying, you get what you ask for; what are you asking for? You know they say you have a right to "know", so is it something they want you to know, is it something you are asking for?
You know the old saying, "you get what you pay for? What are you paying for that is costing you so much? Are you getting your "money's worth"?

If not, why not?

Who has the green light, and who is telling you to stop?

If you go when, you should stop, why do you do that? In a hurry?

If so, why? You know you can get into trouble it you don't follow the rules if you get caught speeding. There is a speed limit, you know.

Well, you might say my car can go faster. They why did you buy that car, if it can go faster than the law allows?

Did it look good?

Why do you supposed they made it look good?

So you would buy it, huh? They knew you would go fast, huh?

Now, you ask, 'who is they"? Funny, you should ask, "those who are following the rules, that's who!

Now, why would you think they would do something like that? Maybe it is because they kney you would break the rules and go to jail, and in doing so, "they could get their car back, you bought they loaned you the money you didn't have because it did look so good, and loan somebody else the money to buy it again. Sneaky, huh?

Getting the picture yet. Ah, now you are seeing the true light. Now do you feel like a citizen of a band, or a citizen that is banned from the truth.

Uh oh, sorry to slow you down, it's time to go to work, so you can get another car, huh?

The comedy of it all, once you do truly see the light of the truth. Or is is so funny. I tried that tact before ....oh, well that's another story. let's not talk about that now, you all have work to do. :bigsmile:

William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 916 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jgweed

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2009 07:06 am
@William,
Why is this an either/or situation? Cannot one feel solidarity or solitude depending on the circumstances? Cannot, for example, one feel genuine patriotism at the playing of the national anthem, yet also feel a certain alienation from the political process when watching a Congressional debate?
William

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2009 07:42 am
@jgweed,
jgweed;95029 wrote:
Why is this an either/or situation? Cannot one feel solidarity or solitude depending on the circumstances?

Please, where did I say it was an either or situation, it's a matter of law and who it is that makes those laws. What is the intent? To promote peace or profit from chaos?

jgweed;95029 wrote:
Cannot, for example, one feel genuine patriotism at the signing of the national anthem, yet also feel a certain alienation from the political process when watching a Congressional debate?

It depends on what Nation you are from; and America is composed of many nations, cultures and beliefs. Which one has the say here? You can't listen to one, while ignoring the other. There must be a set of rules all can agree with. People don't change that easily who have existed for centuries apart from each other. You can judge a person and all they are by what they represent on the outside. It takes time to know a person and that history he brings with him. You just cannot set a standard and make people so apart get along because you make a law that says you must. It will cause friction.

This country and what was the intent of those who created it, has been under attack since the very first and what the truth is behind the revolution. It had nothing to do with tea nor taxation, it was freedom from control and the colonial scrip in place that was a threat to the wealth of the land we were escaping from. Do a little research on "colonial scrip", and it will take you to the Bank of England and try and find out who controlled that Bank and you might get an idea of what went wrong with the great model that was America and why it is decaying. It is the true story of what Master and slave is all about. Don't take my word for it, do a little digging. It's all coming out, a little at a time.

Thank you for your response, jg.

William
johngrootjr

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2009 11:17 am
@William,
I found you and the Philosophy forum because I have a google alert for Colonial Scrip. It lets me find people who are digging. There is a lot on my blog about the money system, what money is, etc. you might like reading, including my version of the Benjamin Franklin story and Colonial Scrip.
Thanks,
John

This country and what was the intent of those who created it, has been under attack since the very first and what the truth is behind the revolution. It had nothing to do with tea nor taxation, it was freedom from control and the colonial scrip in place that was a threat to the wealth of the land we were escaping from. Do a little research on "colonial scrip", and it will take you to the Bank of England and try and find out who controlled that Bank and you might get an idea of what went wrong with the great model that was America and why it is decaying. It is the true story of what Master and slave is all about. Don't take my word for it, do a little digging. It's all coming out, a little at a time.

Thank you for your response, jg.

William[/QUOTE]
TickTockMan

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2009 11:37 am
@johngrootjr,
Honestly William, I have no idea what you are talking about here.
Are you asking us something? Telling us something? What?
You seem awfully bitter about something, but maybe I'm just reading you wrong.

Yes, we have work to do. What line of work are you in, and who is providing your paycheck?
William

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2009 12:49 pm
@TickTockMan,
TickTockMan;95854 wrote:
Honestly, William, I have no idea what you are talking about here.

I do believe in your honesty and understand why you don't understand.

TickTockMan;95854 wrote:
Are you asking us something? Telling us something? What?

Have you not addressed the entire OP. I do so want you to investigate for you self what it is that I am referring. For me to "tell" you out right will be offensive and just cause an argument as I have come to find out is often the case and I will not engage in such arguments. If, after you have done a little digging on you own and bring those rebuttals to light, then and only then will I address you.

TickTockMan;95854 wrote:
You seem awfully bitter about something, but maybe I'm just reading you wrong.

I am bitter? Yes, I have in the past shown my anger, and much to my regret, I wish it were not so, but this will lead to a discussion that will truly begin to flame unless those who wish to engage begin to understand where I am coming from and why they are reading me "wrong".

TickTockMan;95854 wrote:
Yes, we have work to do. What line of work are you in, and who is providing your paycheck?

I am working this instant, and you are providing my paycheck because I fought in a war, a very stupid war; a wag the dog war that took the attention of a very honest people off the agenda those powers that be that control your paycheck were down to, and I earned every penny of what you are now paying me for. You also paid for the $70,000.00 machine I have in my chest that has allowed me to work this instant.

People don't want to hear the truth, so I let them dig for themselves and if they are digging for all the right reasons, they will find it. If not, I will not provide it for them.

You told me once that I reminded you of Buddha. And yes, we both have a lot in common, he and I, as we both traveled at the sacrifice of our families to learn the truth in the world and share what we have learned.

TTM, I have left clues all over the place for you to get, in close to one thousand and two hundred posts. Please don't challenge me to address again all that I have said. Please do a little digging on your own then you will find out exactly who it is that is responsible for your paycheck and the taxes you pay and the interest that is charged. All of those answers are in my "past posts".

Sincerely,
William
TickTockMan

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2009 05:37 pm
@William,
William,

Thank you for your candor in your response.

While preparing my response, it suddenly struck me that no matter what I might say, you will never see the world the way I do.

On the flip side, no matter what you might say, I will never see the world the way that you see it.

So, rather than risk saying more, and perhaps inciting more, I will simply bow out of this particular thread.

Your world is not my world, and vice-versa.

I wish you the best in your quest.

Regards,
TickTockMan
----------------------
William

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2009 07:39 pm
@TickTockMan,
TickTockMan;95901 wrote:
William,Your world is not my world, and vice-versa.

I wish you the best in your quest.
Regards,

TickTockMan
----------------------

Please, don't despair. Your world and my world, let's hope it is the same world; we just don't see "I" to "I" yet, that's all. If we keep at it, we will....someday. I, can guarantee it. :a-ok:

Kindest Regards,
William
0 Replies