Question about greek

BaCaRdi

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 07:55 pm
I am new to all of this, so please excuse me if I posted in the wrong forum or sub-forum.

I am interseted in the true meaning of "ton" and "tron", I know this is up to interpretations, that was the reason I posted it:)

Regards,
-BaC
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,127 • Replies: 39
No top replies

jgweed

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 09:36 pm
@BaCaRdi,
Meanings are usually made clearer by context in Greek as in any language; often a word has several meanings or shades of meanings which can only be understood by estimating how they are meant to be understood within a sentence or passage. Thus, there would not be a "true meaning."
Given the sampling of Greek texts, we can only say how a word is used, or we think it is used, in that realm; we have little idea of how the word was used elsewhere (say in slang or ordinary language).
BaCaRdi

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 10:38 pm
@jgweed,
That was my fault, sorry about that.

I am asking in the context of particle science.

I am guessing that Pro,Neu and Elec are speaking of the type of charge. As in Pro- Positive, Neu- Neutral , Elec - Negative

This would lead to my question, are Tron and Ton identifier's of the amount(s) of such energies?

Tron being of higher energies states of that of a Ton?

-Marc

jgweed wrote:
Meanings are usually made clearer by context in Greek as in any language; often a word has several meanings or shades of meanings which can only be understood by estimating how they are meant to be understood within a sentence or passage. Thus, there would not be a "true meaning."
Given the sampling of Greek texts, we can only say how a word is used, or we think it is used, in that realm; we have little idea of how the word was used elsewhere (say in slang or ordinary language).
Theaetetus

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 04:05 pm
@BaCaRdi,
The general consensus on the word tron (usually a suffix in ancient Greek) is that it means "throne." "Ton" on the other hand, is the article used with an accusative cased noun.

I hope that helps. As far as I know--which is rather little considering I have only studied ancient Greek for a few months--the words have nothing to do with energy.
BaCaRdi

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 06:59 pm
@Theaetetus,
To me it indeed does mean energy and connections!

Tron =Throne, of higher order / power.

So Ton can be used as a transitive verb? In that case it makes perfect sense.

Logic & Mathematics Of or relating to a relationship between three elements such that if the relationship holds between the first and second elements and between the second and third elements, it necessarily holds between the first and third elements.

Examples of transitive relationships are equality for numbers and divisibility for integers.

-Marc
Theaetetus wrote:
The general consensus on the word tron (usually a suffix in ancient Greek) is that it means "throne." "Ton" on the other hand, is the article used with an accusative cased noun.

I hope that helps. As far as I know--which is rather little considering I have only studied ancient Greek for a few months--the words have nothing to do with energy.
0 Replies

Theaetetus

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 07:34 pm
@BaCaRdi,
Well you are certainly right in the idea that tron has to do with a higher order or power.

ton = definite article of the accusative case of a noun, not a verb. Consider ton to equal to words like the, his, hers, its, theirs, etc. For example (in English transliteration), ton agron means the tree.
BaCaRdi

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 08:01 pm
@Theaetetus,
Wonderful that was what I was looking for!

Thank you very much.

-Marc
Theaetetus wrote:
Well you are certainly right in the idea that tron has to do with a higher order or power.

ton = definite article of the accusative case of a noun, not a verb. Consider ton to equal to words like the, his, hers, its, theirs, etc. For example (in English transliteration), ton agron means the tree.
VideCorSpoon

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 08:40 pm
@BaCaRdi,
Tron is also, in some instances, referred to as "integral." Like an integral (instrumentive) piece of a larger framework or machine. Electron is for all intensive purposes a charge per se (Elec), and the tron may be the suffix which pertains to its status as an integral peice of an atom.

I have to agree with Theatetus' assement as well. Throne is an integral component which can be applied in meaning.
BaCaRdi

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 12:05 pm
@BaCaRdi,
Had awhile to think about this, here is what conclusions I have come to;

http://www.ricciardiware.com/Ton-n-Tron.jpg

Best Regards,
-Marc

Theaetetus wrote:

BaCaRdi wrote:
Wonderful that was what I was looking for!

Thank you very much.

-Marc
BaCaRdi

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 12:37 pm
@BaCaRdi,
As we can see, Ton can do single ground states, how ever many states is irrelevant. It can balance only one ground state at a time to infinity * + - 1.

Trons can double Ton's ground states, what ever that ground state is/are to infinity * + - 1.

So Ton's ground state is sub-binary logic states within sub-binary radix. Where as Tron's ground state is binary macro with sub-binary radix through that of Ton's radix.

-Marc

BaCaRdi wrote:
Had awhile to think about this, here is what conclusions I have come to;

http://www.ricciardiware.com/Ton-n-Tron.jpg

Humzzzz
-Marc
BaCaRdi

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 05:22 pm
@VideCorSpoon,
Just noticed this...yes I am with you...

-Marc
This place rocks!
VideCorSpoon wrote:
Tron is also, in some instances, referred to as "integral." Like an integral (instrumentive) piece of a larger framework or machine. Electron is for all intensive purposes a charge per se (Elec), and the tron may be the suffix which pertains to its status as an integral peice of an atom.

I have to agree with Theatetus' assement as well. Throne is an integral component which can be applied in meaning.
VideCorSpoon

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 05:56 pm
@BaCaRdi,
In what way is this related to Pythagoras of Samos?
jgweed

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 06:36 pm
@BaCaRdi,
The assumption that the scientific words are based on tron may not be correct:
"The word electron was coined in 1894 and is derived from the term electric, whose ultimate origin is the Greek word 'ηλεκτρον, meaning amber. Electrostatic charge can be generated by rubbing the amber with the pelt of an animal e.g. a cat and has been done so while analysing elementary charge for the first time. The ending -on, shared by most subatomic particles, was used in analogy to the word ion."
Patent-Invent: Electron

It might be interesting to research the other words with "tron."
BaCaRdi

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 06:55 pm
@jgweed,
Yes I realized that.

Electron meaning power of electric... Electrons move from negative to positive, grounded to each others state. The gap in between each electron is the Potential. If we energize these particles we can "tune" the space in-between.

When the energy is halted they return to their valance state(s), releasing their energy discreetly, in the form of a photon.

For some unknown reason, sometimes they don't return to their origin, they keep some of the power for them selfs an now are at a higher valance state...It's by "Pure" "Will" they accomplish such

Nothing more strange than life itself.

-Marc

jgweed wrote:
The assumption that the scientific words are based on tron may not be correct:
"The word electron was coined in 1894 and is derived from the term electric, whose ultimate origin is the Greek word 'ηλεκτρον, meaning amber. Electrostatic charge can be generated by rubbing the amber with the pelt of an animal e.g. a cat and has been done so while analysing elementary charge for the first time. The ending -on, shared by most subatomic particles, was used in analogy to the word ion."
Patent-Invent: Electron

It might be interesting to research the other words with "tron."
0 Replies

BaCaRdi

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 06:57 pm
@VideCorSpoon,
It wasn't totally, hence my original post. My thought was with Greek interpretation, not with this realm, sorry.

Can this be moved philosophy-science by any chance?

-Marc
EDIT: Thanks!
Again sorry about that, had a feeling I was in the wrong place.lol
VideCorSpoon wrote:
In what way is this related to Pythagoras of Samos?
0 Replies

BaCaRdi

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2008 04:36 pm
@BaCaRdi,
Welcome to TRON...

http://www.ricciardiware.com/Matter-wave.jpg
VideCorSpoon

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2008 07:07 pm
@BaCaRdi,
so... does this... does this mean I have between a +3 and a +4 charge?

And if I fit in between the +3/+4 range, where does the energizer bunny fit in?
http://i33.tinypic.com/157bx5e.jpg
0 Replies

BaCaRdi

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2008 08:45 pm
@BaCaRdi,
You asking or telling me something? lol

What you think is what is will..

-BaC
VideCorSpoon

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2008 10:54 pm
@BaCaRdi,
people will, no matter the facts, believe what they want."
BaCaRdi

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 01:33 am
@VideCorSpoon,
"Indeed"..You chose my friend;)

"Distraction"...Humm sounds something like say..."security"

Next "Layer" UP.....

What I am saying is more or less...there is no difference in the BIG/small Picture... It more or less a theory of everything....yes everything as we know it...or thought we did..

The "Null-Axiom" Well that is just that nothing....what you need is what you get from the "Void"...

Your center of informational mass...Yes you know where you information is most concentrated.

Well, just suppose, that was the "void"....Ground-State anchor...

Who says it's not the "particles" in control here....

-BaC

"Consciousness" Literal "Translation" 'that with which we know'.

-TRoN

VideCorSpoon wrote:
people will, no matter the facts, believe what they want."