JPLosman0711

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2012 08:29 pm
@furrier,
Who you really are is clearly not 'the combined result of the cells of your body'. I think if you took a moment to think about this sincerely you'll find that to obviously not be the case.
eman3dude

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 10:37 am
@TickTockMan,
People who have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia are known to have other 'peope' or 'voices' that tell them what to do that don't exist in our world (or so we believe) and said people can actually have a physical effect on the ill person. They can't help being hurt mentally and physically by pieces of their imagination. How do you know that that is not the same thing which you experience when fighting, and that the existence of schizophrenics is created in your mind to hide the fact that you yourself are imagining everything around you?
JPLosman0711

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 10:41 am
@eman3dude,
There is no schizophrenia, or any other mental disease for that matter. They were 'invented' to keep people in business, making money and ultimately surviving comfortably.

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 07:45 pm
@JPLosman0711,

Quote:
There is no schizophrenia, or any other mental disease for that matter.

JPLosman0711

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 07:50 pm
@reasoning logic,
It's good to know you have the intellect to continue a conversation.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 07:59 pm
@JPLosman0711,
Quote:
It's good to know you have the intellect to continue a conversation.

Thank you and it is good to see you valuing my intellect.
JPLosman0711

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 08:00 pm
@reasoning logic,
I doubt it's that good to see, I contend that you are mostly a liar in this respect.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 08:02 pm
@JPLosman0711,
Quote:

I doubt it's that good to see, I contend that you are mostly a liar in this respect.

Those seem to be harsh words for a new friend don't you think?
JPLosman0711

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 08:24 pm
@reasoning logic,
I don't really do 'friendships'.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 08:36 pm
@JPLosman0711,
Quote:
I don't really do 'friendships'.

I would have never known if you did not tell me. Shocked
JPLosman0711

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 08:48 pm
@reasoning logic,
I still don't see what your original point was, you know where you first replied to my comment.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 08:54 pm
@JPLosman0711,
Quote:
I still don't see what your original point was, you know where you first replied to my comment.

I was sharing with you someone who believed in schizophrenia.

Maybe you chose to not watch the video? Maybe you prefer watching one with a pretty lady and an astrophysicist?

0 Replies

furrier

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 11:28 am
@JPLosman0711,
Surely, much of what i am is due to external forces, if that is what you mean. But even the ways in which my personal experience affects me is guided by the properties given to me by my D
N.A. What do u think?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 12:00 pm
@JPLosman0711,
...I think we all agree that the phenomena its not its own cause...but funny enough he is being who he really is wile thinking he might be the sum of his own cells...do you think not ?

While you think our personnel reasoning's need correction in order to be who we really are I on the opposite think that such corrections would prevent us to be who we really are being in order to become exactly what we are not...you see I believe "uncovering" is automatic ! Wink
JPLosman0711

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 02:19 pm
@furrier,
Who you really are came 'before' your articulating and cultivating 'external forces, person experiences, DNA etc. etc.'. These are conceptions, or combinations of characteristics.

You 'made' them and yet you insist on being run and defined by them. The tail is wagging the dog I'm afraid and you're on the wrong end of said equation.
JPLosman0711

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 02:21 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
No. You have to first decide to rigorously un-cover who you are, it doesn't just 'happen'.

If you're not willing to go all the way then don't even bother.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 03:00 pm
@JPLosman0711,
That sounds allot like Christian thinking to me...we are what we are.
JPLosman0711

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:05 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Do you even think at all before you post? Not once have I posted anything which resembles 'christian thinking'.

Of course who you are is who you are but that is absolutely redundant and not worth mentioning. Nor does it have any practical application.

'We are what we are' is an excuse to stop thinking.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:18 pm
@JPLosman0711,
JPLosman0711 wrote:

Do you even think at all before you post? Not once have I posted anything which resembles 'christian thinking'.

Of course who you are is who you are but that is absolutely redundant and not worth mentioning. Nor does it have any practical application.

'We are what we are' is an excuse to stop thinking.

That all **** about "uncovering yourself" sounds allot like redemption to me, allot like cleaning from sin, the type of speech go back to your roots and stuff, it could be Indian to...so yeah I know well what I am talking about although you didn't get creative enough to see it coming...

Being who you are means exactly accepting every little bit of your existence thus the "uncovering of yourself" in truth ends up just being whatever you are being at any time...automatic indeed ! I say bullshit to who thinks otherwise...ironic someone preaching for being who you are by changing who you are being...pathetic !
...and by the way stop thinking is exactly what you have been preaching so far every time somebody asks you for a reason or justification to your beliefs...you go answering M.I.B III style wont you ? "no questions no answers just being"(anecdotal)...that is your type of approach in fact rarely did you make anything else but repeating the same sentence time and again without any justification...you make a poor excuse for an Heidegger disciple...
JPLosman0711

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2012 04:32 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
It has nothing to do with 'redemption'. I have read everything that you've typed, thought about it, and nothing resembles what I consider to be 'redeeming oneself'. Redemption would be the equivalent of thinking you have something to offer yourself.

The funny thing here is you can't go one second without trying to turn this into an argument.