Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 07:19 pm
Miley Cyrus or you may know her to be Hannah Montana, is she destined to turn out like all the other teen idols (britney, lindsey, and jamie lynn)?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,549 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Aristoddler

Reply Sun 25 May, 2008 08:48 pm
@philosopherqueen,
I don't think so.
She has her dad right there the whole way, and he seems to be a great role model for her. The others didn't have that.
If she does, then it's official: Fame is bad for people.
0 Replies

de Silentio

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 12:15 pm
@philosopherqueen,
Quote:

Miley Cyrus or you may know her to be Hannah Montana, is she destined to turn out like all the other teen idols

It depends on what you mean by 'turn out'. If you mean going from a cute little girl next door to being a sex craved maniac, then I think the answer already is yes. I saw her on the American Idol show (I think), and one song she was all Disney and cutesy, and the next song she had on tight leather pants and was moving in such a way that if my wife caught me watching it alone, she would think I was watching one of those naughty videos.

It's unfortunate that a person like her gets idolized, because they go from being an innocent girl to portraying sex. Our kids get hooked on 'child stars' when they are 'Disney Like' and keep idolizing these stars right through their 'gotta be sexy' stages. Then, our kids want to model the sex that they portray just as they modeled the innocents.

That's part of the reason my children will not watch television. To much negative influence.

Oh, if you mean 'turn out' in the sense that she will eventually end up in a rehab center, its still probably too early to tell. But, fame does have its way of bringing out the best in people.
0 Replies

No0ne

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2009 09:37 pm
@philosopherqueen,
philosopherqueen wrote:
Miley Cyrus or you may know her to be Hannah Montana

There is a very high probability that the actor's name is fake...

Every actor has a "stage name", its a clear sign that a person is under some form of protection when they use a "stage name" that is there real name.

A comon one is "Will Smith"

Creating a fake life to hide a real life is one of the meany usefull aspects that I enjoy and is show constantly shown within the show "Hannan Montana".

Deception Of Perception, is the name of the game down yonder...

:flowers:Yet, truly one of my fav people in this world.

philosopherqueen wrote:
is she destined to turn out like all the other teen idols (britney, lindsey, and jamie lynn)?

Mainly everyone of those people you have named became what they became due to the "men" that they hooked up with...

So it depends if such a person is guna pick such a person that will leed her down such a path in the midst of her life or at the end of it...

Yet as it is said els where in this thread, she has meany positive and protective infulences in her daily life...

:listening:This is not a joke:OK:
He better not break that heart...
:big-guns: :run:

:a-ok:
0 Replies

Kolbe

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 09:43 am
@philosopherqueen,
Or the devil, you might actually get something done that way.

Still I've always hated to admit it openly due to the whole grr macho man metal scene I seem to find myself in, but I do love disney songs of all kinds. Even high school musical. Perhaps even especially high school musical, I haven't had the chance to hear it all yet. But if Miley Cyrus does end up the same way as the rest of the ex-superstars then there will be many kittens crying.
0 Replies