A question to US westcoast Residents near Canadian Border?

Piffka

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2003 09:51 am
Ricardo_Tizon wrote:
Oh Jose can you see!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Good advice & information, Beth. Isn't there some way you can do this thing legally, Ricardo?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2003 09:57 am
That joker in Sarnia was the only Canajun who has ever asked me for more than a photo id. In fact, they usually don't ask to see any id at all. I have frequently been questioned at length about firearms and other types of weapons, and they usually ask what gifts i'm bringing into the country. Crossing at night from Detroit to Windsor, after January 1, 2001, there was often long questioning about firearms while looking into the jeep (you can see the entire interior of the jeep throught the windows). That was after Canadia had tightened its firearms laws, which of course meant that a lot of dimwitted 'Merican good ole boys tried to smuggle guns over the border.

I usually don't have much of a problem, but then, as we all know, Charm is my middle name.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2003 06:59 pm
omigawd, i think my eyes just broke from rolling
0 Replies