The Way It Is-----Life Consumes life.

septium

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 06:33 am
@linux user,
linux_user wrote:
Hello!!

My question was actually in relation as to WHY the planet is overpopulated. Maybe I should have made my post clearer!!

The question is often asked - if reincarnation exists, why are there SO many humans on the planet?

The The Self Multiplication Principle answers THIS question perfectly!!

I don't think that the planet is over populated.
0 Replies

boagie

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 07:31 am
@linux user,
Septium,Smile

My appression of the state of things is founded upon what the scientific community states, what do you base your view upon.?:eek:
perplexity

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 09:23 am
@septium,
septium wrote:

You cannot say that the world is over populated because no one has ever put a limit on the population.

:rolleyes:

Try it another way:

If not to limit, what is immigration control about?

:eek:
0 Replies

septium

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 11:24 am
@boagie,
boagie wrote:
Septium,Smile

My appression of the state of things is founded upon what the scientific community states, what do you base your view upon.?:eek:

I would be interested to know who from 'the scientific community' say that the planet is over populated, and what they base their opinion on.
perplexity

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 11:33 am
@septium,
septium wrote:
I would be interested to know who from 'the scientific community' say that the planet is over populated, and what they base their opinion on.

Believe it or not, the assessent of over population is usually based upon the principle of sustainabilty.

To complete the education try the

Population Reference Bureau

---
boagie

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 11:56 am
@perplexity,
perplexity wrote:

Believe it or not, the assessent of over population is usually based upon the principle of sustainabilty.

---

Smile Excellent point perplexity, the present population is not substainable, we are presently out-stripping our resources, projections of population growth and its lack of substainablity are certain.

septium,some reading material.If you google it the info is unlimted!Wink
Overpopulation: The Human Population Crisis
linux user

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 02:16 pm
@boagie,
Why do you think the Illuminati are about to start WW3, via Iran!!

Overpopulation - another reason to wipe more of us from the face of OUR Earth - and to ENSLAVE the rest in a cashless society!!

Hell - it worked for them via WW1 & 2....

Apparently, OUR Earth was overpopulated then,too....

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
boagie

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 02:24 pm
@linux user,
linux_user wrote:

Overpopulation - another reason to wipe more of us from the face of OUR Earth - and to ENSLAVE the rest in a cashless society!!

linux user,Smile

Who or what would you believe, not to difficult to believe in rain when your soaKING wet with a lighting bolt up your ass. Tell me your source or sources I will check them out.Wink
linux user

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 03:23 pm
@boagie,
What do you know of Psychotronic Generators?

Or Psionic Machines?
boagie

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 03:49 pm
@linux user,
Smile Good enough, I shall check it out!!
0 Replies

perplexity

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 04:31 pm
@linux user,
linux_user wrote:
What do you know of Psychotronic Generators?
Or Psionic Machines?

Salvation for suckers.

:rolleyes:
linux user

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 05:22 pm
@perplexity,
Why Salvation?

Have you EVER seen the plans for one - let alone built one?

And USED it?
boagie

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 05:32 pm
@linux user,
Don't mind her, her specialty is pretentiousness;)
0 Replies

septium

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 05:35 pm
@perplexity,
perplexity wrote:

---

Thanks for the web site, it's very interesting. Although over population is spoken about in reference to resources, it doesn't explain much, does it.

For example, to sustain a US citizen, xxxxx carbon dioxide is produced. For a South American citizen xx carbon dioxide is produced.

Does that mean that we should aim for the South American model because the US model is unsustainable?

It doesn't mean this, does it?

Another example. The US consumption of calories is not mentioned, but I would think that it would average around 3500 calories (I am just guessing this), that would be 2000 calories more than the body requires.

That would mean that in any study of over population, the study of over consumption of food and resources should also be taken into consideration.

If this was taken seriously, a good case could be argued in favour of the Chinese (for example), with their low birth rate and food and resources consumption, and a case against the US model.

The population could increase ten fold, or more, and with reasonable use of the resources, I guess most could be happy. The planet is covered by two thirds water, under this water are more resources untapped.

Talking about the population is necessary, but calling it over population is incorrect. A bigger problem in the west is over eating. This is the biggest wasteful use of resources. More people die at an early age because of over eating than any other cause.
0 Replies

septium

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 05:50 pm
@linux user,
linux_user wrote:

Don't be so insecure. The war in Iraq is for resources (oil), to sustain the US consumption. If Iran is brought into the arena it will be for the same reason. Not over population but over consumption.
linux user

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 05:58 am
@septium,
PLEASE don't tell me you're serious??

Have you NEVER heard of ZPE or Joe Cells?

Stanley Meyer was MURDERED for Inventing the Water Powered CAR!!

Just think of THAT as a possibility - not just for cars, you know!!
Here's a link for your perusal >

YouTube - Stanley Meyer - Water Fuel Injector

Walter and Lao Russell also invented a free energy device - but THAT was quickly buried, too!!
septium

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2007 09:14 am
@linux user,
linux_user wrote:
PLEASE don't tell me you're serious??

Have you NEVER heard of ZPE or Joe Cells?

Stanley Meyer was MURDERED for Inventing the Water Powered CAR!!

Just think of THAT as a possibility - not just for cars, you know!!
Here's a link for your perusal >

YouTube - Stanley Meyer - Water Fuel Injector

Walter and Lao Russell also invented a free energy device - but THAT was quickly buried, too!!

What has this link to do with, so called, over population? If something has been invented once and lost, someone else will probably invent it again.

As for W & L Russell, if they had an invention and it was 'buried' it was because they so desired for it to be.
boagie

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2008 11:43 pm
@septium,
septium wrote:
What has this link to do with, so called, over population? If something has been invented once and lost, someone else will probably invent it again.

As for W & L Russell, if they had an invention and it was 'buried' it was because they so desired for it to be.

septium,Smile

:)You have lived a sheltered life. You are right however, it is it seems off topic. I thought over population was a no brainer, our way of life at present is not substainable and our numbers are crowding out other species. The world population as a whole is incapable of rational thought and behaviour and so unlikely to control itself as too its population. Like the rest of the animal world nature will be the one to assert control of a rogue element ---humanity. So much for man's self-defined superiority.
septium

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 04:26 pm
@boagie,
boagie wrote:
septium,Smile

:)You have lived a sheltered life. You are right however, it is it seems off topic. I thought over population was a no brainer, our way of life at present is not substainable and our numbers are crowding out other species. The world population as a whole is incapable of rational thought and behaviour and so unlikely to control itself as too its population. Like the rest of the animal world nature will be the one to assert control of a rogue element ---humanity. So much for man's self-defined superiority.

I don't think that I have lived a sheltered life, when compared to most, but when compared to a few it may well be. Over population is lost on me because I can observe a lot of space without many, where you come from is such a place.

Personally, I don't think that man is any more superior than a fly, just different.
boagie

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 07:34 pm
@septium,
septium wrote:
I don't think that I have lived a sheltered life, when compared to most, but when compared to a few it may well be. Over population is lost on me because I can observe a lot of space without many, where you come from is such a place.

Personally, I don't think that man is any more superior than a fly, just different.

septium,Smile

:)Because you live in an area that is spaceous you believe over population is NOT a problem? What does the pollution of our air and water mean to you, what about massive species loss, global warming ect..,. Do the concerns for these things by the people around you mean anything to you, have they all lost their grip? It is a little frightening anyone at this point not being unware of the distress our environment is in. This is many say, our eleventh hour, and believe that it is to late. To put it more bluntly, we have **** in our own nest for to long, this system which is earth, will not substance us much longer.Sad
0 Replies