1
   

The Way It Is-----Life Consumes life.

 
 
boagie
 
  1  
Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 09:36 am
@septium,
septium wrote:
Hi Boagie,

I don't understand your first sentence. Is it that you are saying US (and Canadian) citizens are losing touch with nature?

What type of reality are you thinking is very dangerous?

And tell us who do you think should live, or not? (From your previous post).


septium,Smile

The western industrialized world you might say is out of touch with nature. When I find people who think it a revealation that life lives on life or that the country is vital to the city. The type of reality that is dangerous is one that does not concur with physical reality. A reality that really is not aware of how essential it is to reduce our populations. A reality that is not aware of the degree of its interdependences. "Your last question, who do you think should live or not?" That really is not part of the problem, no one should be able make such a god like selection. The fact that humanity does not have the intellegence to control his own population seems to indicate that man like all other animals, will leave it up to the wrath of nature.:eek:
l0ck
 
  1  
Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 12:56 pm
@boagie,
i believe everything happens for a reason
because it exists it obviously is present for a reason
to me pointing out the differences in cultures just gives me more reason to ask "why is this happening"
Why does western culture do this
why does eastern culture do this
why does conflict exist in general?
it all has a purpose
especially automation and industrialization
these are in the long run harmful decisions
but they have been made! so why argue over that and try to say one way is better than the other way?
i like to look forward with questions like
why have they been made? these decisions are going to lead to something else
but where is that something else? where are we going with these decisions if survival is something that a species must concern itself over?
we know we must survive
we know we cant survive physically
so our will is to survive spiritually
which we will
and this whole process is that
you cannot know a quality of the absolute without first knowing its absence
we cannot know we are eternal without first being absent of that quality
without first feeling separated
and that is what this is
everything is in a state of constant perfection one quality leading to the other
we must look forward at the path we are following rather than debate whether we are following it or not
boagie
 
  1  
Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 01:16 pm
@l0ck,
l0ck wrote:
i believe everything happens for a reason
because it exists it obviously is present for a reason
to me pointing out the differences in cultures just gives me more reason to ask "why is this happening"
Why does western culture do this
why does eastern culture do this
why does conflict exist in general?
it all has a purpose
especially automation and industrialization
these are in the long run harmful decisions
but they have been made! so why argue over that and try to say one way is better than the other way?
i like to look forward with questions like
why have they been made? these decisions are going to lead to something else
but where is that something else? where are we going with these decisions if survival is something that a species must concern itself over?
we know we must survive
we know we cant survive physically
so our will is to survive spiritually
which we will
and this whole process is that
you cannot know a quality of the absolute without first knowing its absence
we cannot know we are eternal without first being absent of that quality
without first feeling separated
and that is what this is
everything is in a state of constant perfection one quality leading to the other
we must look forward at the path we are following rather than debate whether we are following it or not


10ck,

What are you smoking my man, sure must be good ****! 10ck really, does this sound to you like a reasonable response?:eek:
0 Replies
 
septium
 
  1  
Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 03:46 pm
@boagie,
boagie wrote:
septium,Smile

The western industrialized world you might say is out of touch with nature. When I find people who think it a revealation that life lives on life or that the country is vital to the city. The type of reality that is dangerous is one that does not concur with physical reality. A reality that really is not aware of how essential it is to reduce our populations. A reality that is not aware of the degree of its interdependences. "Your last question, who do you think should live or not?" That really is not part of the problem, no one should be able make such a god like selection. The fact that humanity does not have the intellegence to control his own population seems to indicate that man like all other animals, will leave it up to the wrath of nature.:eek:


If you mean coca cola or mcdonalds, then I agree with you. However, I understand that there is a majority in society that isn't interested in anything other than what they see on the TV. I also happen to think that these people are not required to know more than they do. Their role in society is not to think, but work and consume (junk in general). Although most have the freedom to break out of this role, very few do.

I still do not understand your saying that there is a need to reduce the population. Do you think that there are more inhabitants on the planet than it can hold? When I travel I see huge uninhabited areas, and I live in what is called a densely populated region. I think that the human being still has a lot of room to grow. Which it undoubtedly will. If at some distant point adjustments have to be made, they will be, but that will be long after you and I will ever experience it. What you are saying now, it could have been said thousands of years ago, and we are still here. I have great faith in the human being, and the resources it seems to pull out of a hat when wanted.

Eugenics has been surpassed and forgotten, are you trying to resuscitate it? And lastly, I see no wrath of nature, just plain nature.
l0ck
 
  1  
Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:12 pm
@boagie,
lol
i just felt like we shouldnt be discussing who gets to live or who doesnt
that just seems unreasonable to me
boagie
 
  1  
Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:54 pm
@septium,
septium wrote:
If you mean coca cola or mcdonalds, then I agree with you. However, I understand that there is a majority in society that isn't interested in anything other than what they see on the TV. I also happen to think that these people are not required to know more than they do. Their role in society is not to think, but work and consume (junk in general). Although most have the freedom to break out of this role, very few do.

I still do not understand your saying that there is a need to reduce the population. Do you think that there are more inhabitants on the planet than it can hold? When I travel I see huge uninhabited areas, and I live in what is called a densely populated region. I think that the human being still has a lot of room to grow. Which it undoubtedly will. If at some distant point adjustments have to be made, they will be, but that will be long after you and I will ever experience it. What you are saying now, it could have been said thousands of years ago, and we are still here. I have great faith in the human being, and the resources it seems to pull out of a hat when wanted.

Eugenics has been surpassed and forgotten, are you trying to resuscitate it? And lastly, I see no wrath of nature, just plain nature.



septium,

The world you apparently live in is precisely the world I have termed out of touch with reality. It is difficult to know where to begin. I have never met an individual that lived in such a delightful delusion. You speak about the general population as if they were the great unwashed, how have you gained such a lofty perspective? Over population of the planet has been a concern for decades, our numbers are driving other species out of existence, we are presently swimming in our own waste, clean water has become a commodity and global warmering a threat to the future existence of humanity. Are you perchance a holyroller,where no matter how wretched the conditions, you still believe there is a puppeteer in the sky to make sure things turnout well in the long run? We are so far apart on this bussiness of a world view that there is little to no room for discussion. Have you somehow formed these views you have in a context somewhat removed,a group of like thinking people whom keep their own company?
boagie
 
  1  
Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 06:04 pm
@l0ck,
l0ck wrote:
lol
i just felt like we shouldnt be discussing who gets to live or who doesnt
that just seems unreasonable to me


10ck,Smile

"Your last question, who do you think should live or not?" That really is not part of the problem, no one should be able make such a god like selection." [/quote Boagie]Very Happy

What is it about this proposition that entertains you so? Please try not to put words into the mouths of others that they do not own.Wink
0 Replies
 
l0ck
 
  1  
Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 08:35 pm
@boagie,
Quote:
What is it about this proposition that entertains you so? Please try not to put words into the mouths of others that they do not own.


O_o
what does that mean?
im not tryin to put any words in any mouths or own any others..
Im confused with the way you arranged your words boagie
o_O
i just don't see the human race as unintelligent because they don't control population
i believe anything that happens is supposed to happen i guess, so your presentation of argument, the way you point out how things shouldn't be this way towards nature, is unreasonable to me because things are this way
i told you I believe all is one
yeah even the 'business side' of mankind is an expression of the absolute
and we voluntarily incarnate into the optimal conditions to further our lessons.. 'wretched' conditions too
wretched conditions or conflict as i like to call it is especially important to us
Christianity is here and has alot to offer everyone just like any other quality in your life
even a Christian knows the value of conflict
you cannot know a quality completely without first knowing what it is like without that quality
what is light without darkness? u must know both in order to understand the quality of light
life being separated must be known in order for us to know eternal life and separation
you can look at life this way or i guess you would call it a delightful delusion of some sort but I don't
because everything happens for a reason even the way we view nature right now!
i call finite syllogistic logic a delusion
its a strict belief in the senses which doesn't explain the infinite aspects of life
and i know its completely unreasonable in your form of logic but it isn't in mine
you said something like:
"The type of reality that is dangerous is one that does not concur with physical reality."
cohesion exists, love exists, empathy exists, compassion exists
these are not finite qualities and are not exactly physical
there is no way to measure them
even you experience them i am absolutely sure of it, boagie. so can you rationally and logically measure them? no. then why believe that life in its entirety can be 'reasonably' explained? it cannot
but back to population control
population control has been getting ever more present
due to economic efficiency shaping the earth
abstinence, birth control, technology advancements in forewarning of diseases and disabilities
all these fields are moving up along with economic efficiency and used to never exist as they have now
its supposed to happen
why? because it is happening
i guess your getting your wish because population control is increasing
we are realizing we are the masters of our own population and the masters of our own genes and the masters of our reality

now
where do i think these views on nature will take us?
the earth goes through cycles of ice ages
the occurrences of ice ages increasing over time
because the earth is still releasing the heat inside of it and it takes so long for it to reach the top of the surface
gas gets pumped out of volcanoes due to this movement of heat
at first the volcanic release of gas cools the earth
but once all the heavy particles settle back onto the surface and stop reflecting solar rays from the sun we see the greenhouse warming effect which creates more rainfall and cloud cover and water surface area in general
which water being very reflective only reflects more and more of the suns solar rays until it begins to cool
this continues until the cooling effect offsets the warming effect and evaporation stops taking place completely
it continues to grow colder and colder
the warming is a precursor to the cooling
boagie
 
  1  
Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 05:32 pm
@l0ck,
10ck,Smile

You say everything happens for a reason, this sounds like the foundation of your reality. By what means have you concluded this piece of wisdom. The turbulence and disruption of nature is at our door step, and nature as always is indifferent to our individual survival. If man's population and the distructive powers of his technologies were not so devastating I too might recommend sitting on ones hands. The very habitability of the planet is at steak, other species are being push into extinction, and man like any other animal you can think of, relies of nature to control his numbers. I really do not know what would be enough to awaken you, but then that is the problem in the microcosum isn't it. I will say this, yours is undoubtedly a less stressful life.
linux user
 
  1  
Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 05:48 pm
@boagie,
Again, I say - it IS the "Illuminati" or the "New World Order", call them what you will, which ARE controlling us as a species!!

The GREAT Wilhelm Reich was imprisoned and murdered for curing Cancer and Leukemia with his Orgone Accumulators.

Nikola Tesla was murdered for trying to give the world FREE electricity - THUS freeing us from our so-called "Masters."

Viktor Schauberger - again, Murdered.

Actually, I could discuss this for weeks on end, but the point is - it is not us, it is THEM who are responsible for the ILLEGAL Oil War in Iraq (soon to be Iran), and the supression of technologies which WILL free us from Government Supression!!

But they won't let us have it!!

For example, in the 1950's, FORD developed (or should I say STOLE), the technology for a 600mpg Carbuerettor - but WHERE is it??

In the meantime - WE are apparently responsible for the "Carbon Footprint."

I Rest My Case....

P.S. AND Global Warming!! Don't get me started on THAT Scam!!
boagie
 
  1  
Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 06:05 pm
@linux user,
Linux user,Smile

Your points are well taken, no one knows the cattle like mentality of the population more than the corporations that manipulate them by control of the media across the board. A corporation has no morality, ethic or compassion and they are running the show. The media could awaken to population, the media could be in serves to the population but it is not, the master that it serves is the corporations and the shareholder of such corporations. What can be done when they own the media?
linux user
 
  1  
Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 06:27 pm
@boagie,
Broken Rythm!!

There's a good youtube fight - Bruce Lee VS Dan Inosanto (also his Best Friend), concerning rigid "Frequencies", and the means to disrupt them.

YouTube - Bruce Lee - Long lost footage of "Game of Death" PART 1 - re

Also, YouTube - Bruce Lee - Long lost footage of "Game of Death" PART 2 - re

Think of Tesla Coils/Transmitters!!

It's a Musical Universe!!

Brett.

P.S. How do YOU like that? Classic!!
0 Replies
 
septium
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 11:49 am
@boagie,
boagie wrote:
septium,

The world you apparently live in is precisely the world I have termed out of touch with reality. It is difficult to know where to begin. I have never met an individual that lived in such a delightful delusion. You speak about the general population as if they were the great unwashed, how have you gained such a lofty perspective? Over population of the planet has been a concern for decades, our numbers are driving other species out of existence, we are presently swimming in our own waste, clean water has become a commodity and global warmering a threat to the future existence of humanity. Are you perchance a holyroller,where no matter how wretched the conditions, you still believe there is a puppeteer in the sky to make sure things turnout well in the long run? We are so far apart on this bussiness of a world view that there is little to no room for discussion. Have you somehow formed these views you have in a context somewhat removed,a group of like thinking people whom keep their own company?


boagie, I am living on the same planet as you are, but we have different outlooks. My outlook is one of being constructive, concentrating on those things that are positive. I am not suggesting that you should change your mind, your ideas are interesting, I just don't agree with them.
You cannot say that the world is over populated because no one has ever put a limit on the population. As for global warming, even with Al Gore getting the nobel award, who is to deny that we are just in a cycle of global temperatures?

As for believing that there is a god, or 'puppeteer in the sky' you are wrong. Natural science, or just plain nature, is what I see. If you are worried about other species being 'driven out' by the human being, I wouldn't be. Nature changes; if the dinosaurs were still here, maybe we would still be either living in caves or eaten, and extinguished as a species.

You haven't said how you would reduce the population. I would be interested in how you would go about it, and who would be the first to be reduced?
perplexity
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 12:11 pm
@septium,
septium wrote:

You cannot say that the world is over populated because no one has ever put a limit on the population.


Why, then, 'tis none to you; for there is nothing
either good or bad, but thinking makes it so: to me
it is a prison.

:rolleyes:
septium
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 12:42 pm
@perplexity,
perplexity wrote:
Why, then, 'tis none to you; for there is nothing
either good or bad, but thinking makes it so: to me
it is a prison.

:rolleyes:


You are not correct. Good is that that does not harm others. What do you mean by 'prison'?
perplexity
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 02:47 pm
@septium,
:confused:

Socrates:

"And what is good, Phaedrus, and what is not good-
need we ask anyone to tell us these things?"




septium
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 03:04 pm
@perplexity,
perplexity wrote:
:confused:

Socrates:

"And what is good, Phaedrus, and what is not good-
need we ask anyone to tell us these things?"



You haven't answered my question.
linux user
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 03:20 pm
@septium,
The World is "apparently" overpopulated via the "The Self Multiplication Principle."

Ask Walter and Lao - they knew!!

Brett.
septium
 
  1  
Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 04:44 pm
@linux user,
linux_user wrote:
The World is "apparently" overpopulated via the "The Self Multiplication Principle."

Ask Walter and Lao - they knew!!

Brett.


Hi Brett, I haven't read the book you've mentioned, but reading the short biography of W Russell, even if he had thought that the planet was over populated, he would not think of any remedy to change it. If he did, perhaps you can quote it.
linux user
 
  1  
Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 02:15 am
@septium,
Hello!!

My question was actually in relation as to WHY the planet is overpopulated. Maybe I should have made my post clearer!!

The question is often asked - if reincarnation exists, why are there SO many humans on the planet?

The The Self Multiplication Principle answers THIS question perfectly!!
 

Related Topics

How can we be sure? - Discussion by Raishu-tensho
Proof of nonexistence of free will - Discussion by litewave
morals and ethics, how are they different? - Question by existential potential
Destroy My Belief System, Please! - Discussion by Thomas
Star Wars in Philosophy. - Discussion by Logicus
Existence of Everything. - Discussion by Logicus
Is it better to be feared or loved? - Discussion by Black King
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/24/2021 at 10:34:43