Is the globe (our planet) a living thing?

Pythagorean

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 06:29 am
@Electra phil,
Electra, I have heard that native Americans believe in sacred 'areas', geographical places that they hold sacred (and secret). I wish I knew more about their religious practises. Those are great photos. You are inspiring me...as usual. Makes me want to go deeply primitive.

This reminds me (for some reason) of Alfred North Whitehead's philosophy of organism, where space can be understood as a kind of mystical receptacle. In moments of exaltation I have experienced these "atomic passages of being" in a kind of subconscious, 'out of body' series of movements.

--Pythagorean
Electra phil

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 06:49 am
@Pythagorean,
Pythagorean wrote:
Electra, I have heard that native Americans believe in sacred 'areas', geographical places that they hold sacred (and secret). I wish I knew more about their religious practises. Those are great photos. You are inspiring me...as usual. Makes me want to go deeply primitive.

This reminds me (for some reason) of Alfred North Whitehead's philosophy of organism, where space can be understood as a kind of mystical receptacle. In moments of exaltation I have experienced these "atomic passages of being" in a kind of subconscious, 'out of body' series of movements.

--Pythagorean

These spaces are all over the world. I was granted information that these spaces hold a certain energy of 'light' and are connected globally...

You and I having a discussion seems to 'magnify the light' for me. Smile

There are many secrets of sacred space. This involves sacred geometry, magical and ritualistic practices- which allow for certain consciousness experiences, geomancy, astronomical alignments, etc. Very profound, cosmic and simplistic all at once. I love it.

Ok, I will leave you alone...........for a minute. :p

Big smile 4 U.
0 Replies