Shania Twain 'Devastated' by Divorce

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 01:00 am
(May 15) -- Shania Twain and her husband, producer Robert "Mutt" Lange, have split, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

More...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,791 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Chell

Reply Mon 19 May, 2008 01:09 pm
@Article bot,
Shania being like the rest of us humans, is doing like the rest of us do, if he asked for the divorce because of another woman, that is a real kick in the heart and the self esteem, but by the looks of the guy over the years, he was lucky to even have Shania.
From what l heard he kept to himself and he was overly possessive over Shania and that must have been hard since she was a star but the first ONE big sign was having her move to Switzerland into seclusion into that mansion in the alps with only family allowed in along with music reps and etc., so my bet is , he became even more reclusive, (l am thinking bi polar or some mental disorder) and she was having problems handling it as he was becoming more and more harder to get along with and she finally had to get out and realized once she got out that she and her little tot could not go back and so did Mutt. Both of them being heart broken just knew it was over because no matter how hard they had tried over the years, things were getting worse and they knew that nothing was going to get better.
And so people that is my end of the deal of what went down and we all wish that there were no broken hearts for anyone, but unfortunately, there is and we all suffer and it is the strong that survive, so keep strong everyone and come here when you have a broken heart and l will help you through it as l have gone through it many a time. No one has to be alone ............. Chell
Elmud

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 07:05 pm
@Chell,
Chell wrote:
Shania being like the rest of us humans, is doing like the rest of us do, if he asked for the divorce because of another woman, that is a real kick in the heart and the self esteem, but by the looks of the guy over the years, he was lucky to even have Shania.
From what l heard he kept to himself and he was overly possessive over Shania and that must have been hard since she was a star but the first ONE big sign was having her move to Switzerland into seclusion into that mansion in the alps with only family allowed in along with music reps and etc., so my bet is , he became even more reclusive, (l am thinking bi polar or some mental disorder) and she was having problems handling it as he was becoming more and more harder to get along with and she finally had to get out and realized once she got out that she and her little tot could not go back and so did Mutt. Both of them being heart broken just knew it was over because no matter how hard they had tried over the years, things were getting worse and they knew that nothing was going to get better.
And so people that is my end of the deal of what went down and we all wish that there were no broken hearts for anyone, but unfortunately, there is and we all suffer and it is the strong that survive, so keep strong everyone and come here when you have a broken heart and l will help you through it as l have gone through it many a time. No one has to be alone ............. Chell

I always thought that Shania would end up marrying some tall dark haired handsome feller. She sure is a looker. Her and Fran Drescher.
0 Replies

Justin

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 10:46 pm
@Article bot,
Elmud, you sure did dig up an old post... LOL. I agree, she's a looker.
Pangloss

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 11:16 pm
@Justin,
Justin wrote:
Elmud, you sure did dig up an old post... LOL. I agree, she's a looker.

He probably just wants to know if she's still available...someone else here can chime in with the answer to that, Elmud, stand by...

:bigsmile:
Elmud

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2009 06:25 pm
@Pangloss,
Pangloss wrote:
He probably just wants to know if she's still available...someone else here can chime in with the answer to that, Elmud, stand by...

:bigsmile:

Well, if she is,,,, Naw. I must face reality. I'm too old. But I can dream can't I? She is fine i will say. Hope she finds someone worthy. nice person too.
Elmud

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2009 03:59 pm
@Elmud,
I like black hair on a woman anyway. Shania's hair is brown.
xris

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2009 08:25 am
@Elmud,
Elmud wrote:
I like black hair on a woman anyway. Shania's hair is brown.
I suppose you would kick her out because her hair was the wrong colour? We can dream i suppose.
Elmud

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2009 03:37 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
I suppose you would kick her out because her hair was the wrong colour? We can dream i suppose.
Gotta have the black hair xris. its mandatory.
0 Replies