A2K time zones: What's the time where you are & what are you up to?

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 07:16 am
It is 8:12 AM, Central Time, in Tomball, Texas. The wife has returned from her morning walk, while I have minutes ago consumed a light breakfast. Hovering above the keyboard with a cup of coffee. Wondering, will I get any constructive writing done? The sky is cloudy, although the TV man has said we may be entering drought conditions again.
mysteryman

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 07:29 am
Its 8:30 AM here in western KY on saturday morning.
I am sitting here in my spongebob squarepants pajamas, drinking coffee and wondering what I am going to do today.
I have some things on the "honeydo" list, or I can go play golf.

What to do, what to do???????????
hamburgboy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 07:29 am
@edgarblythe,
about 9:30 a.m. in eastern ontario - saturday , 22 may .
sunny - a few clouds .
just finished a good-sized b'fast - must go shopping - long weekend coming up - all stores closed on monday .
0 Replies

hamburgboy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 07:33 am
@mysteryman,
Quote:
What to do, what to do???????????

mrs. mm will be glad to tell you " what to do " ... have a good weekend - maybe golf later - after " honeydo " ! Wink

0 Replies

hamburgboy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 07:37 am
@realjohnboy,
Quote:
The old German man who told me all about being 10 years old when the bombs fell on Berlin.

so you calling me an old man ? that hurts ...
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 07:55 am
@msolga,
Sat May 22 6:54am.

Cloudy day, got the furnace on this morning, chilly.
djjd62

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 08:03 am
@Reyn,
10:03 am here, you're living in the past reyn Razz
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 08:24 am
8:23 a.m. not a cloud in the sky, 64 F, need to plant some flowers this morning.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 08:41 am
7:40 am, Saturday morning in southern California
I am the only one up, the family is still asleep - well, Lilly dog is up too. She's had her morning walk and food already and is sleeping again nestled into her blankets.

It's rather overcast this morning which happens quite often when one lives so close to the coast. The entire neighborhood is quiet - I like these early morning hours when all is calm and peaceful. No lawn mower, no leaf blower, no nothing.

Hey, the electrician is supposed to come today at noon - I don't hold my breath though...
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 09:57 am
super cool thread ms. olga!

10:53am here.

warm and humid.

just finished coloring my hair.
While waiting for hair to process, I bought 4 pairs of reading glasses for my husband online (his request, so he can have them all over the house when he needs them)
Bought some needed household supplies on Amazon.
Started cleaning my bathroom...not the regular scrubing of tubs etc. but going through drawers and cabinets, tossing stuff old or not used.

gonna go finish up with that now.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 09:59 am
Hello. It's 11:59 (am) on the East coast of the U.S. and it's overcast here in Boston.

(of course, my A2K says it's 10:59, but that's another conversation....)
hamburgboy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 10:06 am
@littlek,
just past noon on the 22nd ( eastern lake ontario ) - sunny - off to do some shopping .
dlowan

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 10:12 am
@hamburgboy,
1.41 am Sunday 23rd May.

Having a Six Feet Under binge...seasons 2 and 3.

Since I must delete all unnecessary expenses in order to travel, such TV stuff shall become more important over the coming months.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 10:37 am
It's 9:35 AM in beautiful Portland, Oregon.

I'm checking out A2K, waiting for the drywall guy to show up.
Mr. B is banging on the bathroom walls.
Mo is packing for an overnight at his grandma's house.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 10:42 am
@msolga,
hey olga, procrastinating indeed. but, i'm being a good girl, decided not to go to a concert and try to finish grading instead.

will be a challenge with the TV in the background and laptop on my knees :-)
boomerang

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 10:54 am
@dagmaraka,
Hi dag!

I was thinking of you yesterday.... didn't you once consider making an oil slick themed cake? I found a photo of one and thought I remembered that it was your idea first....

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2qdp3BjT61qzpwi0o1_500.jpg
dagmaraka

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 11:07 am
@boomerang,
Yes! I wanted to host the Environmental Disaster Party with oil spill cake as a centerpiece. Lovely work!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 11:07 am
@dagmaraka,
But at least you didn't go out.

Good to see you here....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 11:24 am
Yes, good to see Dag about!

I'm at home briefly between ferrying the kid to activities. It's that time of year where some things are finishing up but other things are starting, so its a whirlwind. Hoping it's not gonna rain AGAIN.

1:24 PM here in Columbus, OH.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 11:47 am
11:41 a.m. 73 degrees F, just came inside from planting petunias, marigolds an dianthus, snappledragons are in bloom as is the rosemary, lavender, germaniums, ice plants, mexican primrose, mexican hat, salvia and all the roses. tomatoes are looking real good. Diane still has her herbs to plant.
0 Replies