can i get some weed in raytown,mo

Sat 15 May, 2010 03:10 pm
hey can i get some free weed i have been trying to prove a point to my mom, she smokes pot, and found out that i have been smoking it again, and now i have been completely grounded fopr 6 months and she lets me go jogging but thats it so there is no way for me to get weed so im just trying to prove to her that she cant just keep me away from it forever. please help. only need like enought that it would be a big deal like a blunt worth. thanks. peace

tsarstepan

Sat 15 May, 2010 03:17 pm
@ganjatune,
Dial 911. I believe they deliver the weed to your house: free of delivery charge.

If they take less then 30 minutes? They only indict you for the misdemeanor charge rather then turn you into the feds for some kind of felony charge for trying to purchase illegal drugs across state or international lines.
TTH

Sat 15 May, 2010 07:29 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
Dial 911. I believe they deliver the weed to your house: free of delivery charge.

If they take less then 30 minutes? They only indict you for the misdemeanor charge rather then turn you into the feds for some kind of felony charge for trying to purchase illegal drugs across state or international lines.
What a great answer, love it Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

jchgh2

Sun 29 Oct, 2017 12:09 am
Smoke hers
0 Replies