2

Sauna Import from China

Reply Sun 9 May, 2010 11:23 pm
Hello people I am kind of stuck here I have 2 companies that I am looking at for importing a sauna from China but I am very nervous of how the company is or is it even a company. I am very nervous about getting scammed so I just wanted to know if anyone here can help me in any way, I know it is kind of a stupid question but any help from anyone will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You So Much
Sammy
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 4,754 • Replies: 6

sullyfish6

1  
Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 04:36 am
Are you talking about EQUIPMENT?

Ask for referrals or references from any company.

Robert Gentel

2  
Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 08:55 am
@sammy004,
Hi, there are several different kinds of shipping terms, some which are more favorable to manufacturers some that are more favorable to buyers.

Commonly, you will buy FOB (freight on board) and this means the seller is only responsible until the merchandise is on the ship. After that, it's your responsibility.

There are other shipping terms, such as DDP (delivered duty paid) which puts all the risk on the manufacturer. They are very likely to balk for this reason (assuming the risk is not attractive to anyone) and raise the prices to reflect the risk, but those are options you can use to reduce your import risks.

Here is more info on different shipping terms:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incoterms

Leocy

1  
Reply Tue 11 May, 2010 10:43 am
@sammy004,
Hello Sammy,

This is David from Shanghai, China.
I don't know if I can help you but please tell me the full name and other information of these 2 companies. I can make basic check on them, for your reference. You can reach me via [email protected]. Good luck to you.

Regards,

patrickwong

1  
Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 03:33 am
@sammy004,
Hi Sammy, If u r still troubled by it, just email me :[email protected] maybe I can give u a hand.

stinirene

0  
Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2010 09:31 pm
@sammy004,
we can provide factory auditing service, till now we have checked hundreds of chinese suppliers for many foreign companies. a basic verification report of your supplier will assure you,if you supplier is reliable.
my mail: [email protected]

sandykonny

0  
Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 02:20 am
@sammy004,
Hi, dear sammy, pls contact me by msn address [email protected] we are the biggest manufacture of sauna in China. I can supply you the good quality and competitive price to you! my mob 86(0)18761465033