what to do????

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 03:47 pm
so my fiance an i live in his home including his brother who got with this much older lady with 3 kids (16, 13,8) and a grandchild.. the mom and my brother in law have a bedrrom for themselves and the children sleep in the living room on the floor and couch. I recently have not been home for over a month but here and there i go for a couple of days.,.and all the times i have gone there has been no food in the fridge and the house is somewhat messy..is this a situation i can call CPS on the mother?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,261 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 04:11 pm
You can call them but they probably won't do anything -- having a messy house and an empty fridge isn't child abuse.

0 Replies
Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 06:43 pm
Yup - but try to see if the kids get free breakfast and free lunches at school.

Maybe you can ask (politely) if there is anything you can do to help out with the kids.

The more adults they have in their lives, the better.
0 Replies

Related Topics

My daughter - Discussion by Seed
acting out or real problem - Question by Bl08791
Tween girls - Discussion by sozobe
Nebraska Safe Haven Law - Discussion by Diest TKO
For Parents - Discussion by shawn1989
  1. Forums
  2. » what to do????
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/21/2021 at 10:27:53