Reyn

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 07:53 pm
Wow, what a wonderful response to Edgar's thread for me!!

Thanks so much for all the great birthday wishes go out to Ragman, Osso, Jes, Jane, Barry, Eva, Stepan, Beth, Olga, Tai Chi, and Mismi!!

I'm not much of one to be giving speeches, except to say that all the sentiments that all the good folks who have replied here, are truly appreciated! A big hug to you all!

[brushes away a tear]

Olga: Still looking for work ( Sad ) and Sophie is doing very well! Thanks!
mismi

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 08:12 pm
@Reyn,
well - hope you find work very soon - and best wishes for your next year!
Reyn

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 09:20 pm
@mismi,
Thank you, I keep hoping it will all happen sooner, than later.
Chumly

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 09:37 pm
I wish you all the very best and consider that although the economic situation is not what it once was, the Lower Mainland is in better shape economically than many other areas of Canada; mind you that's mostly because we have two things going for us:

1) a huge growth industry called "open-arms immigration" and all the socialized support systems required for it such as health-care and education and road building and government and police etc, plus all the non-socialized support systems required for it such as cheap condominium construction and car sales and gas stations and McDonald's etc.

2) the best scenery and most moderate weather in all of Canada (or for that matter many other places on the planet).
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 05:02 am
Happy birthday. Enjoy your day. Enjoy your year.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 05:17 am
@Reyn,
I wanna get my best wishes in before the dedline for birthday wishes expires.MAy your next year be better than the last.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 06:14 am
@Reyn,

hope you had a happy 'un, Reyn... Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 06:52 am
@edgarblythe,
Ah Sweet Reyn

a very happy happy to you, although I am a few hours late... hope you had a truly wonderful day

http://img122.imageshack.us/i/happybirthdayrh6.gif/

much love and hugs
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 09:51 am
Thank you very much for your birthday wishes Chumly, Roberta, farmerman, Philbis, and Izzie!!

And thanks again to everyone who took the time to reply to Edgar's thread! It's nice to have all those warm hugs and wishes coming my way. Cheering up never goes in wrong!
0 Replies