The Noble Eightfold Path

ossobuco

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:20 pm
I'm fond/attached to amigo. Kid needs help.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:23 pm
@ossobuco,
Yes. Yes he does need help. Hope he can stick to this Eightfold Path with an earnest and consistent vigor.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:26 pm
@tsarstepan,
I won't say that, but I'll say I hope he accepts and believes in himself.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:31 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Amigo wrote:

ossobuco wrote:

You seem out on a limb, amigo. I'm not arguing with your going there, although I'd rail at you in person.

So, are you involved with an enchantress while bombed?

THIS IS HOW I LIVE

5. Right Livelihood

Right livelihood means that one should earn one's living in a righteous way and that wealth should be gained legally and peacefully. The Buddha mentions four specific activities that harm other beings and that one should avoid for this reason: 1. dealing in weapons, 2. dealing in living beings (including raising animals for slaughter as well as slave trade and prostitution), 3. working in meat production and butchery, and 4. selling intoxicants and poisons, such as alcohol and drugs. Furthermore any other occupation that would violate the principles of right speech and right action should be avoided.

---------------------------------------------

It is not believable to you because you don't live like this. I do. It was my lifes work. While you guys are part of decay I am part of something else. I made and worked at my own system and am moving forward. When you get with the program let me know. We grow MASIVE FOOD. we work UNDER FORTY a week and we do it all by the eight fold path. RETURN TO WHAT???

your **** world? We will be here, in reality.

You do realize in the pursuit of the Eightfold Path, you are NOT allowed to skip steps.
Quote:
**** the federal government! All you mother fuckers that won't step up just make it harder for the rest of us. We Are Sworn! You are a pussy, live being a pussy. **** YOU PUSSIES! GEORGE WASHINGTON!!!!

AMERICA FOREVER!!!!

Amigo wrote:

hanno wrote:

Amigo wrote:
When somebody kicks me they don't get back up. I am ready for war within a breath. If you ever want to go head to head let me know.

6 oz, 12 oz or bare fisted. I will travel, no problem.

How about you just build me a deck and lay down some sod? Which home-depot parking lot do you travel out of?
We don't work out of parking lots anymore. In fact we might already be doing your job. After you lose your house well buy it. **** you you bitch, the free market rules!

Both recent statements of yours violate the second path...
Quote:
2. Right Intention

While right view refers to the cognitive aspect of wisdom, right intention refers to the volitional aspect, i.e. the kind of mental energy that controls our actions. Right intention can be described best as commitment to ethical and mental self-improvement. Buddha distinguishes three types of right intentions: 1. the intention of renunciation, which means resistance to the pull of desire, 2. the intention of good will, meaning resistance to feelings of anger and aversion, and 3. the intention of harmlessness, meaning not to think or act cruelly, violently, or aggressively, and to develop compassion.

Quote:
2. to abstain from slanderous speech and not to use words maliciously against others, 3. to abstain from harsh words that offend or hurt others, and 4. to abstain from idle chatter that lacks purpose or depth. Positively phrased, this means to tell the truth, to speak friendly, warm, and gently and to talk only when necessary.

You're biggest violations here at a2k are a red hot sledgehammer strikes pulverizing this tenet with all the muscle you can muster.

I am got.

Please let me speak? Good work. Do you have me at a contradition?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:48 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Amigo wrote:

ossobuco wrote:

You seem out on a limb, amigo. I'm not arguing with your going there, although I'd rail at you in person.

So, are you involved with an enchantress while bombed?

THIS IS HOW I LIVE

5. Right Livelihood

Right livelihood means that one should earn one's living in a righteous way and that wealth should be gained legally and peacefully. The Buddha mentions four specific activities that harm other beings and that one should avoid for this reason: 1. dealing in weapons, 2. dealing in living beings (including raising animals for slaughter as well as slave trade and prostitution), 3. working in meat production and butchery, and 4. selling intoxicants and poisons, such as alcohol and drugs. Furthermore any other occupation that would violate the principles of right speech and right action should be avoided.

---------------------------------------------

It is not believable to you because you don't live like this. I do. It was my lifes work. While you guys are part of decay I am part of something else. I made and worked at my own system and am moving forward. When you get with the program let me know. We grow MASIVE FOOD. we work UNDER FORTY a week and we do it all by the eight fold path. RETURN TO WHAT???

your **** world? We will be here, in reality.

You do realize in the pursuit of the Eightfold Path, you are NOT allowed to skip steps.
Quote:
**** the federal government! All you mother fuckers that won't step up just make it harder for the rest of us. We Are Sworn! You are a pussy, live being a pussy. **** YOU PUSSIES! GEORGE WASHINGTON!!!!

AMERICA FOREVER!!!!

Amigo wrote:

hanno wrote:

Amigo wrote:
When somebody kicks me they don't get back up. I am ready for war within a breath. If you ever want to go head to head let me know.

6 oz, 12 oz or bare fisted. I will travel, no problem.

How about you just build me a deck and lay down some sod? Which home-depot parking lot do you travel out of?
We don't work out of parking lots anymore. In fact we might already be doing your job. After you lose your house well buy it. **** you you bitch, the free market rules!

Both recent statements of yours violate the second path...
Quote:
2. Right Intention

While right view refers to the cognitive aspect of wisdom, right intention refers to the volitional aspect, i.e. the kind of mental energy that controls our actions. Right intention can be described best as commitment to ethical and mental self-improvement. Buddha distinguishes three types of right intentions: 1. the intention of renunciation, which means resistance to the pull of desire, 2. the intention of good will, meaning resistance to feelings of anger and aversion, and 3. the intention of harmlessness, meaning not to think or act cruelly, violently, or aggressively, and to develop compassion.

Quote:
2. to abstain from slanderous speech and not to use words maliciously against others, 3. to abstain from harsh words that offend or hurt others, and 4. to abstain from idle chatter that lacks purpose or depth. Positively phrased, this means to tell the truth, to speak friendly, warm, and gently and to talk only when necessary.

You're biggest violations here at a2k are a red hot sledgehammer strikes pulverizing this tenet with all the muscle you can muster.

I forgot one very crucial thing. **** you to. If you look deep you will see I am the truth. You don't think so????

ask me.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:07 am
Give us a call when this is over.
Amigo

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:33 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Give us a call when this is over.

Its never over. It is eternal
ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:36 am
@Amigo,
Yada yada.
Amigo

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:40 am
Take responsibility. Know responsibility. Are you a marketing subject? Don't be one. Marketing subjects are toxic cesspools.thank me later
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:41 am
@ossobuco,
**** you. move on
ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 01:00 am
@Amigo,
Talk about shutting down bridges.
Amigo

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 01:13 am
@ossobuco,
Shut'em the down baby
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 02:33 am
@ossobuco,
It's not a bridge you wanted to cross.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 07:15 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

Alice?
arlo
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 07:36 am
@Amigo,
Amigo wrote:

**** you. move on

For someone whose goal is to travel down the Eightfold Path, you are one hate filled individual. One sad and deplorably hate filled individual. You have a long way to go before you can even find the entrance to this path of compassion and worldly devotion.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 08:17 am
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 09:32 am
@dyslexia,
Arlo. The most forgotten of all the Marx Brothers. Glad you're keeping his memory alive, Dys.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 10:50 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Amigo wrote:

**** you. move on

For someone whose goal is to travel down the Eightfold Path, you are one hate filled individual. One sad and deplorably hate filled individual. You have a long way to go before you can even find the entrance to this path of compassion and worldly devotion.
I'm like god. The path isn't really for me, it's for you. I'm the boss.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 12:24 pm
@Amigo,
Don't forget to dance each day to the rhythm of the Universe.
aidan

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 02:10 pm
@kuvasz,
Laughing Laughing
(I'm not laughing at your path Amigo - I think it sounds very reasonable - I'm just laughing at the deft and casual way Kuvasz pulled the thread back on track).