Germany's Ambassador to the UN drops by the Colbert Report

dlowan

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 10:13 am
@Thomas,
Lol! Been kind of wondering about a US leg.

IF I can borrow the money....thinking of Berlin, maybe canal boat in Germany, Paris, England/Scotland (a psychiatrist friend will be working there for 6 months and we will fly out to join him and his wife).....a week or so in the US again....likely NYC and maybe New Mexico...would seem silly not to do, if the money holds out.
Ionus

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 12:03 am
@tsarstepan,
Clearly he is not the german ambassador as he is not wearing a Pickelhaube.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 03:05 am
@dlowan,
Guess this means you did not win the trip to Florida.
dlowan

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 04:23 am
@roger,
I told them to go away!
0 Replies

jaboud

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 12:50 am
@tsarstepan,
This has to be a joke. According to Wikipedia: Peter Wittig is a German diplomat and has been Germany's Permanent Representative to the United Nations since December 2009.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 05:31 am
@jaboud,
You revive a three year old thread featuring Stephen Colbert, a Grammy winning, Peabody winning, Emmy winning satirist? To tell me that this has to be a joke? Shocking! Simply shocking!

This is my doctoral dissertation on 21st century German politics and food stuffs! Mad
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 11:30 am
@tsarstepan,
Strange coincidence but German's beloved ambassador made another appearance on the Colbert Report last night. So he must be real! Shocked

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/431619/december-18-2013/santa-claus-ethnicity-debate?xrs=share_copy
0 Replies