Luka Lives?

NeoGuin

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 09:05 pm
This is what happens when my work schedule and the baseball playoffs interfere with "ER".

I though Luka was dead, having been killed in Africa.

So why's he back?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,082 • Replies: 8
No top replies

fealola

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 09:11 pm
I wish you luck on your answer. I asked an ER question back in June and it was never answered! So, Luca is dead? I thought so. (I'm not a regular viewer so I gathered he was dead from the promos)
0 Replies

NeoGuin

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 10:05 pm
No he's NOT.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 11:53 pm
Luka was killed by Barzini
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 01:28 am
Case of mistaken identity. He never died.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 07:45 am
I was really dazzled at ER's foray into the jungle.
Luka had given his dogtags/ID to another guy, or something...memory hazy... He was waiting on line to be wacked. Earlier, an appreciative mother had given him a cross/necklace.

As Luka realized he was about to be wacked, he started to pray.

He was mistaken for a "man of God", which seemed like a good reason for the guys not to shoot him, though they had no problem killing a load of other guys.

A murdered, white geologist ended up with Luka's ID tag, and that is why the ER was called with the erroneous info.

I don't usually watch ER, but the excursion was really interesting, and I thought, well done.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 09:24 am
Dont forget he got malaria and had to be rushed back to the states so, Carter had to stay.

I still adore ER and Im not sure why..although they seem to be getting more back on track with less of the soap opera stuff this year.
0 Replies

coffee sloth

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2003 01:26 pm
quinn1 wrote:
Dont forget he got malaria and had to be rushed back to the states so, Carter had to stay.

I still adore ER and Im not sure why..although they seem to be getting more back on track with less of the soap opera stuff this year.

Carter stayed to give Noah Wyle some time off to spend with his wife and new child. ER is very much the soap opera lately, but I still like it, even though I keep find more and more faults with the show, from the point of view of someone who is actually involved in emergency medicine (I'm an EMT).

How about Dr. Robert Romano's death? Made ME sit straight up and made my jaw hit the floor. I couldn't believe it, I was stunned to think they'd kill off my favourite character. He was the main "bad guy" too, so now what? Who can or will replace Romano's character? They might bring Morgenstern back, but he could never take Romano's place.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2003 02:13 pm
Romano's death was something flooring but, eventual. How else could we cope with his inability to now handle his life without an arm..mr perfect just couldnt take it..its for the best. I think Carrie could easily take over the roll of evil do'er and you know, she is okay with her handicap so, she wont be killed anytime soon. And yeah, Morgenstern has his evil days but, I think that hes become too much of a softy as the balancer for Romano to go back to that.
Maybe Carter will come back bitter and evil I mean, looks like his girl is headed towards being a good doctor and back into Lukas arms as well. Plus he's got that whole have to be the rich kid. Perfect situation for Romano replacement. Sad but, true.
0 Replies