free flights

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 03:39 pm
My daily newspaper, the London Daily Mail is giving away FREE round trip tickets, to all it's readers, to the USA. destinations to choose from are New York, Boston, Atlanta & Washington. All I have to do is collect 35 coupons from the paper & voila, I get the ticket. It must be used between the 2nd Jan & 30th April.

I love big cities. Exploring the "good things", old & new & getting to know the place a bit.

Which of these 4 cities has the most to offer for a vaction ? Museums, transport, stores, parks, eateries & pubs. What are the must see things.
I've been to NYC & Washington but would happily go again.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 766 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 04:20 pm
It's a scam. Well, not the free flight part. You'll get on the plane with your bags all packed, ready to jam in the US, and next thing you know you're landing in the hell hole we all know as "Canada."
Evidently, they need visitors, or something.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 05:03 pm
Well it is buck-shee and there is a weekly stage coach isn't there and what about that boat that sails under niagra falls, dont that go south ?
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 08:39 pm
I would pick NY if you have never been there.......I find atlanta boring but ive lived in both NY and Atlanta...been to Washington but that was on biz (got to meet the president) never been to Boston.
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 09:13 pm
i'd pick nyc also if you've never been there. then boston, washington, atlanta. in that order.

you can't beat nyc, it's all there 24/7.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 09:55 am
Ok, in all seriousness, I'd pick Boston, considering you've already been to NY+Washington. I don't see much reason to visit Atlanta over Boston, unless you're coming during the winter, and want warm weather.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2003 07:34 pm
smile...Daytona Beach, oakman.
0 Replies